Forum Index > The Trading Post > Selling my tried and true 2002 Avalanche pesudo RV
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
williswall
poser

williswall
poser
PostThu Jun 04, 2020 9:29 pm 
In July we hope to sell our house and I'll be taking delivery of a new class B rv. Once all renovation is complete here, I'll be giving up my car and 2002 Avalanche. I wrote about it in 2017 in this blog post. This truck is the most useful vehicle I have ever owned, with no major problems aside from the electronic fuel pump quitting when my daughter was in HS. I bought it new so single owner, I can account for every quirk...I've obviously kept up on the basics, like oil changes etc. Since I won't need them anymore, I'm including the rear rack, Yakima box and bike rack along with items I've used with the truck for camping, like the Zodi hot shower and pop up changing/shower tent. The vehicle has 159,000 miles. There are no cracks in the dash and the interior still has a new appearance. If you consider my son is 28 and daughter 25, for 19 years we've had overnight adventures and cool excursions in this vehicle while they were growing up....lots of memories, so selling this truck is a little hard for me. Particulars: Z71, 4WD auto, 4WD continuous, 4WD low, skid plates, mid gate, leather seats with seat heaters (still work), pretty much loaded for 2002 with the exception of no moon roof, newish tires with maybe 10,000 miles on them. I haven't listed this anywhere yet on the usual sites because I still need it for the remaining renovations (with the mid gate down, you can fit an 8x4 sheet of plywood in the back with the tail gate closed) so I thought I'd throw it out here first. Private sale KBB is $3488-$6149. $5000

I desire medium danger williswall.com
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Chadb2012
ChadB2012

Chadb2012
ChadB2012
PostSat Jun 27, 2020 8:19 pm 
Still available?

williswall
poser

williswall
poser
PostMon Jun 29, 2020 2:53 pm 
I have a possible buyer, we are arranging a time for a test drive. I'll get back to you if it doesn't work out.

I desire medium danger williswall.com