Forum Index > Trail Talk > Lost and Found
Previous :: Next Topic  
wiki summary

This wiki post can be edited by any member

wiki summary

This wiki post can be edited by any member
PostMon Apr 09, 2007 2:03 am 
Reply to topic Reply with quote
This thread is for posting lost and found notices ONLY. Other replies will be deleted. Once resolved, please delete your notice by clicking on the X to the top right of your post. Thanks for keeping this thread clean & free of thread drift to maximize its effectiveness.

Wiki summmary last edited by bk on Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:27 pm (this post can be edited by any member)
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
Manawydan

Manawydan

PostSun May 17, 2020 8:14 am 
Found on the McClellan Butte trail May 10, one pair crampons. Do they belong to the young couple who descended just ahead of me at day's end?
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
Manawydan

Manawydan

PostSun May 17, 2020 8:23 am 
Lost on McClellan Butte, May 10: men's wristwatch, silvery, on metal expansion band. It snagged on a solitary fir at around the middle of the snow-stepping ascent straight up the face of the mountain. It's just a Timex, but an old favorite and companion on many travels.
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
Opho

Opho

PostTue May 19, 2020 9:11 pm 
Found a pair of Black Diamond poles at trailhead of the Baker Lake trail. Identify location and description of poles and I'll get them back to you!
foundontrail

foundontrail

PostMon May 25, 2020 1:23 pm 
Found on Beckler Peak on May 24: sit pad. Please message me if you were the couple descending right before us.
Jeff
Ramen Elitist

Jeff

Ramen Elitist
PostFri May 29, 2020 6:24 pm 
Found an ice axe on Mt Adams.
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
nutritiontraveller

nutritiontraveller

PostTue Jun 02, 2020 3:00 pm 
Lost 5/29 at Mt St. Helens trailhead (Marble Mountain Sno-Park): 2 pairs of hiking poles. If you found them, please message here or on Instagram @nutritiontraveller. Also, a USFS ranger by the name of "Rivers" stopped by the trailhead on 5/30, and we figure they may have picked them up. If you know this ranger's contact info, that would be useful, too!
bk

bk

PostTue Jun 02, 2020 6:42 pm 
Search here.
Tristan J Rivers
Region 6 - Pacific Northwest (Washington, Oregon), R6,Gifford Pinchot NF,Mt St Helens Natl Vol Monument
Tristan.Rivers@usda.gov
filbert

filbert

PostThu Jun 04, 2020 7:20 pm 
Found: hiking stick[s] on Bandera.  (Please provide description)

--------------
With every passing hour our solar system comes forty-three thousand miles closer to globular cluster M13 in the constellation Hercules, and still there are some misfits who continue to insist that there is no such thing as progress.
Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph

PostFri Jun 19, 2020 11:27 pm 
Went up the Pilchuck road Wed to cut another load of firewood. Just past the Heather lake TH I found $17 laying in the road, proceeded up to the Pilchuck TH for a quick lunch and found a nice Seahawks Beanie, a pair of ski gloves, and a pair of Old Navy sweats....winning! clown.gif

--------------
Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
neek

neek

PostSun Jun 21, 2020 9:29 am 
microspikes - just a singleton, medium - found in bag near Bean Peak

Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

PostTue Jun 30, 2020 2:48 pm 
FOUND: Smith Sunglasses near Slate Peak
I believe they belong to the young couple returning from Haystack Mt.
HitTheTrail

HitTheTrail

PostFri Jul 03, 2020 4:48 pm 
There is a chance I lost my Garmin InReach mini at the Entiat River TH (near Cotton Wood CG) around two weeks ago. I am not posting this until now because I was pretty sure it must have been misplaced somewhere in my truck, gear, or garage after coming home to a mini crisis my wife was having after an overnight trip up to Ice Creek/Borealis Ridge. Anyway I have not been able to find it. Would appreciate any info if one has been found in that area. Thanks
HitTheTrail

HitTheTrail

PostTue Jul 07, 2020 5:42 pm 
PM sent
philipsharple@gmail.com
Uncle P

philipsharple@gmail.com

Uncle P
PostWed Jul 08, 2020 8:47 am 
Lost: I-phone X in a Black and Blue protective case on Saturday July 4th.  The screen is cracked and my battery pack may have been still attached to the phone. (Anker w/white Iphone cord).  Last seen: Somewhere between SnowCreek Crossing and aprox 1mile heading toward the Snow Lakes Trail Head. Heavy bushes could have grabbed phone from my pack.  Reward!!  call 770-851-2730 if found.  My name is Philip my wife is Kelli (phone #).     Thank you
jwillis

jwillis

PostThu Jul 09, 2020 1:21 pm 
I lost two jackets on the Colchuck Lake side of The Enchantments on Saturday 7/4/20. One is a green fleece REI jacket, the other a black Eddie Bauer rain jacket.
  Display:     All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Forum Index > Trail Talk > Lost and Found
Jump to:   
Search this topic: