Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Covid-19: Laughter is the Best Medicine (Y2K All Over Again?)
 This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous :: Next Topic
zephyr
aka friendly hiker

zephyr
aka friendly hiker
PostTue Jun 23, 2020 11:52 am 
Click to enlarge.

Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message
zephyr
aka friendly hiker

zephyr
aka friendly hiker
PostFri Jul 03, 2020 9:39 am 
Earlier--just above this post I had put up a link to a TikTok video clip of a young gal's trip to Walgreens. It was funny, clever, and cute but at the end of the day it was describing an assault on a non-mask wearer who was being rude. That's not going to win anyone over and help get us through this mess. So I deleted the post. I apologize for not seeing that clearly sooner. ~z Click to enlarge.

Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message
Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostWed Jul 08, 2020 8:17 am 
another fool loses his job after outburst over mask at Costco lol.gif

"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."
Mr. Gasket

Mr. Gasket
PostSat Jul 18, 2020 2:14 pm 
new mask idea
new mask idea

Monty Hall

Monty Hall
PostSat Jul 18, 2020 2:17 pm 
What's behind door Number 2, Jay?
karens tip jar lenins tip jar
karens tip jar lenins tip jar

zephyr
aka friendly hiker

zephyr
aka friendly hiker
PostSat Jul 18, 2020 3:08 pm 
Click to enlarge. ~z

Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostSat Jul 25, 2020 6:06 pm 
along the same lines as "Keystone Cops" or "Three Stooges" - stupid enough you have to laugh. https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/health-safety/woman-kicked-off-flight-for-refusing-to-wear-face-mask-video/news-story/9ef140f2bfcadc9c25790faec1cec10c https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/California-woman-pees-Verizon-store-no-mask-15423242.php dizzy.gif

"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."
Nurse Ratchet

Nurse Ratchet
PostMon Jul 27, 2020 11:52 am 
Nurse MAGA
Nurse MAGA

Freedom Fighter

Freedom Fighter
PostMon Jul 27, 2020 11:56 am 
I got rights
I got rights

BigBrunyon

BigBrunyon
PostMon Jul 27, 2020 11:29 pm 
Big frat groups of 50+ at Golden gardens playin' beer pong, spitting beer on each other, shouting, rolling in the sand coughing. Makin' everyone uncomfortable. Other groups keepin' a wide radius.

Malachai Constant

Malachai Constant
PostTue Jul 28, 2020 12:07 am 
Sad https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3417990111567256&set=a.102339476465686&type=3

"You do not laugh when you look at the mountains, or when you look at the sea." Lafcadio Hearn
Washakie

Washakie
PostTue Jul 28, 2020 11:41 pm 
It was amusing Neekster. Not really funny, but amusing. Better than many attempts at humor I have read on this site.

"What is the color when black is burned?" - Neil Young "We're all normal when we want our freedom" - Arthur Lee "The internet can make almost anyone seem intelligent" - Washakie
coldrain108
Thundering Herd

coldrain108
Thundering Herd
PostWed Jul 29, 2020 2:32 pm 
xman_reborn wrote:
C'mon man! It's funny! lol.gif
says the guy virtue signalling up a storm in the avatar photo devilsmile.gif

Since I have no expectations of forgiveness, I don't do it in the first place. That loop hole needs to be closed to everyone.