Forum Index > Trail Talk > little tahoma request
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
b00

b00
PostWed Jul 29, 2020 2:34 pm 
little tahoma request: take a couple pics of the last few weeks of entries in the summit registry and post it. a friend received a text "saw your name in the little tahoma summit register and wanted to let you know i am thinking of you." ok, many of us have had that happen. the difference this time is, this text's originating phone number was from someone who does not climb and did not send the text :<( my friend contacted his cell carrier and of course they had no idea and then tried to tell my buddy that it was probably some spam from a foreign country spoofing the phone number and of course it was not an error of the cell carrier. what are the odds that a spammer would know my friend had climbed little tahoma? no my friend is not on facebook. my friend, like many of us, could use some good news. he really wants to return his buddy's text, but may have to re-climb little tahoma to do it. i suggested that maybe some kind soul on social media who was climbing little tahoma, might be able to: take a couple pics of the last few weeks of entries in the summit registry and post it. it would be appreciated :>)

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message