Forum Index > Partners > Backpacking partner Coeur D' Alene / Spokane area needed
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Jakehiker

Jakehiker
PostThu May 10, 2012 11:21 am 
Looking for Male backpacking partner in Idaho Montana area. Not into groups, too many problems. I backpack Idaho, Montana and Eastern Washington. Trips 2 to 5 days, 3 to 25 miles. 50/50 on gas. I'm 71 married, retired male. I promise not to leave you in the dust. You are not required to go all hikes.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Roger

Roger
PostWed May 30, 2012 11:12 am 
Dale: I am from Missoula and would be interested in potential hikes you might have planned. I am also married, 63 and retired. Have done some hiking and in fairly decent shape, but not a lot of overnight adventures. Would be interested in enhancing those skills. Let me know if you think I might work out for your hikes. Roger

Roger
Thomcummings

Thomcummings
PostWed Jul 11, 2012 4:19 pm 
Hi Dale, I'm an older mountain man, in good shape, spent over 50 years in the Selway, Pasayten, Glacier Peak and Sawtooth Wildernesses. I live in the Moscow area and enjoy western Montana and Idaho. I'm going to the Bitterroots next week, fly fishing with friend from the coast. Once a year is not enough for me. I'm looking for day tripper and longer up to 5 days

Been in the mtns for 50 years, running out of partners. Looking for own age group for day trips and longer, retired, fly fishing, photos and wild life viewing
RobertPaulson

RobertPaulson
PostMon Aug 31, 2020 10:10 pm 
totally in your age group, married and I absolutely love backpacking and hiking and getting out there on the trail and sleeping on the ground. I am always up for two day backpacking trips because Thursday is actually my Friday and Friday Saturday are my two days off. I work on Sundays and I am not afraid of distance or elevation. I have done Yosemite, Glacier, North Idaho and eastern Washington as well as Montana in cabinet wilderness.