coldrain108
Thundering Herd

coldrain108
Thundering Herd
PostMon Oct 12, 2020 11:56 am 
put it all on green 14
Slugman wrote:
Apparently Pete should be fired
I could see that sentiment coming from Viking's fans...gotta say that was one massive gamble on Zim's part...I mean didn't he see the last play of the Hawks v NE game?

Since I have no expectations of forgiveness, I don't do it in the first place. That loop hole needs to be closed to everyone.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostMon Oct 12, 2020 1:03 pm 
Slugman wrote:
Except on Facebook. Apparently Pete should be fired and the team stinks. Really, that is the gist of the vast majority of posts.
mainly I see a lot of posts calling for Norton to be fired..

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
Stefan

Stefan
PostMon Oct 12, 2020 3:32 pm 
I see it as a normal game. Just the NFL. Close. It coulda gone either way.

Art is an adventure.
Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostSun Oct 25, 2020 9:17 pm 
Well that was painful, I think I aged 10 years during the game...not sure where the hell Wilson was throwing that last pass? Sure, we have a good record still, but unless we get a pass rush, this team is going nowhere.

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
Trailhead
PCT Class of 2012

Trailhead
PCT Class of 2012
PostMon Oct 26, 2020 10:24 am 
I bet on the Cards to win straight up. 🤑

Randy
Cube Rat

Randy
Cube Rat
PostMon Oct 26, 2020 10:57 am 
Not a big surprise - really the first even average team they played. They need to make a trade or find a way to add to the D or I suspect we'll be seeing more of this over the next four weeks as they move into the tough part of their schedule.

Stefan

Stefan
PostTue Oct 27, 2020 11:41 am 
me. If I placed money....now.... I would place it on the Rams this year. I have been known to be wrong!

Art is an adventure.
Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostTue Oct 27, 2020 1:38 pm 
I think it's wide open, the 49ers are on a roll as well. So, the Seahawks set an all time NFL record by allowing the most yards per game over the first 6 games. Some are saying that Carroll is being stubborn by not canning Norton, and I am beginning to think they are right. Seems like a similar situation where so many said that Bevell needed to go and honestly the offense seems to be a lot better since he left and Brian Schottenheimer took over. Can you imagine where this team would be without Wilson, the talented receivers and the rest of the offense?

coldrain108
Thundering Herd

coldrain108
Thundering Herd
PostTue Oct 27, 2020 2:19 pm 
Too bad Carson appears to be made of glass...so basically no running game that can be depended on to pound it at the end of games. Will Marshawn come back again? Is Penny totally done? Murray is Wilson with double the twitch...he looks very breakable except than no one can touch him.

Since I have no expectations of forgiveness, I don't do it in the first place. That loop hole needs to be closed to everyone.
Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!
PostTue Nov 03, 2020 1:48 pm 
Ah, a Forty Niners loss and a Seahawks win, a two-fer. Now the Niners must face Green Bay, then the Saints. The Seahawks win in every scenario. I am now a Dolphins fan, by necessity. Go Dolphins! Crush the Cardinals! It would be awesome if a team the Seahawks beat ends up sweeping the rest of the division. Niners and Rams down, one more to go! The Rams are hilarious. They get 31 first downs but just 17 points. Losers. Then they hold Miami under 150 yards, just 8 first downs, but give up easy scores for 27 points. Seahawks NFC playoff history: number one seed = Super Bowl. Anything less = failure in the division round.

Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostSun Nov 08, 2020 2:05 pm 
Rough day. Hopefully we can make it out of this one with Russell still alive and no major injuries.

Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostSun Nov 08, 2020 3:39 pm 
Finally got a pass rush and the secondary still got shredded. Some of the defensive schemes seemed questionable, I am thinking a new defensive coordinator might be a good move. If for nothing else than to change things up a bit. Plus not having a solid running game is having a big effect.

coldrain108
Thundering Herd

coldrain108
Thundering Herd
PostSun Nov 08, 2020 9:03 pm 
And I thought the Hawks looked bad.today...what happened to the Bucs? A couple of weeks ago the Packers got smacked hard by Vikings. Strange year.

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!
PostMon Nov 09, 2020 12:32 pm 
What do the Buccaneer fans tell themselves this morning? They can’t even hope to get them next time, that was next time. As a Seahawks fan I have no such issues. It is easy to imagine the Seahawks winning that game. If the offense had not turned the ball over, that’s all it would have taken. The Bills ran up some of those points not on Seattle’s D, but with help from Seattle’s offense. The turnovers also kept Seattle’s point total down. Anyway, it’s all relative, Seattle is still tied for the best record in the conference, still in first place in the division.

Stefan

Stefan
PostMon Nov 09, 2020 1:09 pm 
Is it my impression or am I wrong?: The Seahawks are creating less penalities? I understand the secondary is in trouble.....but is there a philosophy going on that says, "DO NOT commit a penality? If so, maybe they are staying slightly further away from the opponents for pass interference for this philosophy? Just thinking. But not sure if the penalties are down...just an impression.

Art is an adventure.