Forum Index > Trail Talk > Etiquette on abandoned gear
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostFri Oct 30, 2020 1:11 pm 
I'd be curious to know how many bags of dog poop you find on the way IN while walking on a trail that are still there when you are on your way OUT on that same trail. (That is, of course, provided that you walked all the way to the terminus of said trail before turning around.) I suppose dog owners always have the option of carrying a plastic bag of dog poop in their pocket though, right? Not all of them are carrying packs. Or, as ross has suggested, you could just follow the rules of the road.

"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!
PostFri Oct 30, 2020 1:47 pm 
I do "cache" the poopage bag if I'm coming back the same way. I try to hide it, but sometimes people still find it and take it away . Then they probably post here about their outrage. Speaking of, better go walk with the demon dog, although she should be pretty empty.

What's especially fun about sock puppets is that you can make each one unique and individual, so that they each have special characters. And they don't have to be human––animals and aliens are great possibilities
Randito
Snarky Member

Randito
Snarky Member
PostFri Oct 30, 2020 3:31 pm 
moonspots wrote:
No. It came from china, therefore it's a chinese virus. Just like a radio made in china would be a chinese radio. No "racist" bs about it.
AFAIK The person that "coined" the term "Chinese Virus" was using that term precisely to stoke xenophobia and to distract attention away from their lack of leadership.

Luc

Luc
PostFri Oct 30, 2020 5:56 pm 
Personally, when I get sick I tend to name the sickness after who I think I got if from instead of something scientific. It really helps!

GNGSTR