Forum Index > Trail Talk > Lost and Found
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
wiki summary

wiki summary
PostMon Apr 09, 2007 2:03 am 
This thread is for posting lost and found notices ONLY. Other replies will be deleted. Once resolved, please delete your notice by clicking on the X to the top right (/bottom R) of your post. Thanks for keeping this thread clean & free of thread drift to maximize its effectiveness.

Wiki summmary last edited by MarcoFalken on Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:26 pm (this post can be edited by any member)
Back to top Reply to topic
cairnkicker24

cairnkicker24
PostMon Oct 05, 2020 7:52 pm 
Found: A set of trekking poles left at a trailhead in the eastern part of the state. Provide me the details - trailhead, brand, color, so I can get these back to you.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Snuffy

Snuffy
PostSun Oct 18, 2020 8:11 pm 
The hubs found this Saturday on a trail reached by FR 62, it's yours if you know the trail. Might be sentimental to someone. smile.gif

You don't find yourself standing at the top of a mountain without having started out in the valley.
RichardJ

RichardJ
PostSat Oct 24, 2020 4:56 pm 
LOST: My iPhone X. Probably fell out of my pocket or truck in the parking lot of Third Beach Trailhead parking lot in Olympic Peninsula yesterday Friday October 23. I also stopped in Bogachiel State Park where the road goes to the river for a few minutes. Please PM me if found. I would drive to you to pick it up. Reward. Thanks. Richard

Toni

Toni
PostWed Oct 28, 2020 8:36 pm 
Hiking poles left at TH sign Granite Lakes, Sat. 10/24.

There is no Planet B
ranger rock
One of the boys

ranger rock
One of the boys
PostSun Nov 01, 2020 12:20 am 
Found, single trekking pole. Mount Ellinor a few weeks ago.

LifeNearTheBone
LifeNearTheBone

LifeNearTheBone
LifeNearTheBone
PostTue Nov 03, 2020 10:04 am 
Please help! I left my trekking poles at the Mt. Townsend Lower Trailhead on Sunday (11/1/20). On Monday, I drove 4 hours round trip back to the trailhead in hopes of finding them, but my poles were gone. I am hoping a kind stranger picked them up and can help to reunite me with them. They have much sentimental value, as a loved one, who I recently lost, gave them to me. It would mean the world to me to get them back. Thank you so much. (the poles are 110cm Black Diamond Carbon Z)

Ellen
zephyr
aka friendly hiker

zephyr
aka friendly hiker
PostTue Nov 03, 2020 7:03 pm 
LifeNearTheBone wrote:
On Monday, I drove 4 hours round trip back to the trailhead in hopes of finding them, but my poles were gone.
I feel for you. I once left my trekking poles at a trail head near Mt. Baker several years ago. That was a long drive too. I didn't realize it until I got home. Luckily I got up super early and drove back the next morning to find them still. I am sorry that yours weren't there--especially since they had such a strong connection to a loved one. Maybe post a trip report on WTA and ask if anyone found them. ~z

LifeNearTheBone
LifeNearTheBone

LifeNearTheBone
LifeNearTheBone
PostTue Nov 03, 2020 7:34 pm 
Thanks for your kind reply; I appreciate it. I've posted everywhere I can think in the hopes that it can connect me to the person who picked them up.

Ellen
Kascadia

Kascadia
PostWed Dec 23, 2020 11:32 pm 
Lost a quilted gray down vest on Cable/TMT/K3/WT2/WT3/Cable yesterday, 12/23/20. Did the loop again today (and checked various THs), looking for vest, but not to be found. This vest has been on many journeys, and is the best work swag ever received! Hope to be reunited.

It is as though I had read a divine text, written into the world itself, not with letters but rather with essential objects, saying: Man, stretch thy reason hither, so thou mayest comprehend these things. Johannes Kepler
w_worden
Auburn Bill

w_worden
Auburn Bill
PostWed Feb 03, 2021 1:03 pm 
Found a single snow shoe on Granite Mtn trail 28 Jan 2021. It was approx 2 mile mark adjacent to trail on an avalanche chute. https://photos.app.goo.gl/SbGXZ4AkVvb8Sv9J6

WAW
Kellbell

Kellbell
PostThu Feb 11, 2021 11:32 am 
Lost my prescription sunglasses just after Yellow Banks camp on north coast. (Going south...so between there and cedar creek) Didn't see many people but we did see a kick ass solo gal who passed us like we were standing still ... would love to know who that was. There was also a group at cedar creek with us going north. I would have asked them to keep an eye out, but the creek separated us.

cathorse

cathorse
PostTue Feb 16, 2021 8:32 pm 
Hiking today from the Preston TH up to WT1. Along the power line in the morning, we met a Rottweiler dog without a collar. A very friendly chap whom we named Preston. He followed us up to the summit, followed us down, actually broke trail much of the way, was obviously a skilled and accomplished trail dog. Well-mannered too. Back at the car, he was waiting to be asked to jump in the vehicle. Just as I was trying to phone the Humane Society, a state trooper drove by, and he offered to take the dog to the local vet in Snoqualmie and see if he was chipped. So, if you should know anyone missing a very handsome dog, please pass this information along to them. If I weren’t already a dedicated cat person, this dog would have changed my preference...

greymstreet

greymstreet
PostSun Mar 21, 2021 8:33 pm 
LOST *AND* FOUND Lost, 3/16/21: A pair of Black Diamond crampons somewhere on or below Palmer Glacier on Mount Hood. Please keep your eyes open and let me know if you find them Found, 3/21/21: A very bright article of clothing on the Margaret's Way trail (Cougar-Squak Corridor). Send me a description or a photo and I'll do my best to get it back to you

iron

iron
PostWed May 12, 2021 2:59 pm 
found a first aid kit. let me know where you lost it and it's yours. if no takers in the first week, then i will be giving it away to someone interested.

babylero

babylero
PostFri May 14, 2021 9:57 am 
Lost: Single Leki Trekking pole in commonwealth basin/Guye area. Lost about a week ago.