Forum Index > Photography Talk > NORTHWEST | 4K Timelapse Film : Featuring Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming and Montana
Previous :: Next Topic  
backpacker92out

backpacker92out

PostWed Nov 11, 2020 3:27 pm 
Reply to topic Reply with quote
After a good year of backpacking I usually take my best timelapses and throw a video together. This is this years. I hope you enjoy watching! If you are wondering what clip is from what area let me know.

--------------
----
My Hiking Youtube Channel
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
awilsondc

awilsondc

PostWed Nov 11, 2020 8:12 pm 
Damn man... I don't know what to say, that was really incredible!!!  I loved the cloud coming out of nowhere at 1:40, the goats at 2:30, and the intense colors at 3:50 and 5:40.  Perfect music choice IMO, it really added an emotional element to the viewing experience.  This is everything I love about being in the mountains summed up in seven minutes.  I really needed this right now, thank you for taking the time to put this together and sharing it with us!  A+, five stars, would watch again.  rocker.gif
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
moonspots
Happy Curmudgeon

moonspots

Happy Curmudgeon
PostWed Nov 11, 2020 8:30 pm 
backpacker92out wrote:
I hope you enjoy watching!

I did, and I'd like an opinion, please: at 1:48-52 or so, did the tall boulder on the right foreground move (slightly) as compared to the mountain in the background? Or am I seeing things?  dizzy.gif  I rolled it back several times, and it certainly appears to move.

NO, I figured it out - the camera was being buffeted by the wind, has to be that.

Anyway, VERY relaxing, I needed that.

--------------
"Out, OUT you demons of Stupidity"! - St Dogbert, patron Saint of Technology
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
gb

gb

PostThu Nov 26, 2020 11:30 am 
Very nice for it's seamless nature and smooth camera work.
  Display:     All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Forum Index > Photography Talk > NORTHWEST | 4K Timelapse Film : Featuring Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming and Montana
  Happy Birthday Sallie4jo!
Jump to:   
Search this topic: