Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > A 2 Dose Vaccine
 This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous :: Next Topic
Bootpathguy

Bootpathguy
PostSat Dec 12, 2020 12:03 pm 
It'll be interesting to see the percentage of folks who don't return for the second dose. I'm predicting 30%

Experience is what'cha get, when you get what'cha don't want
Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message
kbatku
Questionable hiker

kbatku
Questionable hiker
PostSat Dec 12, 2020 6:40 pm 
Supposedly the really unpleasant side effects don't kick in until dose #2.

Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message
rocknclimb

rocknclimb
PostSat Dec 12, 2020 10:22 pm 
I will go ahead & skip out on both doses.

When asked "Why do you climb"? Simply respond "Why don't you"?
Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostSun Dec 13, 2020 12:51 am 
I have only taken the flu shot twice in my life. Definitely going to take a wait and see attitude toward this and try to keep an open mind.

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
Cyclopath
Faster than light

Cyclopath
Faster than light
PostSun Dec 13, 2020 1:01 am 
I'll be the first one in line the day it becomes available to me. Of course I'll take the second dose if it's a vax that requires two.

Randito
Snarky Member

Randito
Snarky Member
PostSun Dec 13, 2020 1:23 am 
If you think BillG is trying to microchip you with the vaccine, you aren't worth microchiping.

rocknclimb

rocknclimb
PostSun Dec 13, 2020 2:31 am 
Randito wrote:
If you think BillG is trying to microchip you with the vaccine, you aren't worth microchiping.
Who on the forum even said such nonsense? Pfizer should probably stick to giving men boners instead of worrying over a global pandemic clown.gif

When asked "Why do you climb"? Simply respond "Why don't you"?
gb

gb
PostSun Dec 13, 2020 4:15 pm 
rocknclimb wrote:
Randito wrote:
Who on the forum even said such nonsense? Pfizer should probably stick to giving men boners instead of worrying over a global pandemic clown.gif
Spoken like a true "Darwin" advocate.

neek

neek
PostTue Dec 15, 2020 9:41 am 
rocknclimb wrote:
I will go ahead & skip out on both doses.
You don't have a choice; it hasn't been approved for children yet.

Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostTue Dec 15, 2020 9:52 am 
wink.gif

"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."
Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostTue Dec 15, 2020 3:23 pm 
Congratulations, your opinions on this issue is in the majority, by 1%....according to this study. https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/covid-19-vaccine-safety According to a survey conducted by the Pew Research Center, the number of Americans who planned to get a COVID-19 vaccine has fallen from 72% in May to just 51% in September. What’s more, according to the report, when asked about the pace of the vaccine approval process, 78% say their primary concern "is that it will move too fast, without fully establishing safety and effectiveness.” And this poll in early December came up with 60% who will definitely get the vaccine, so you are still not a vast majority, but go on acting like you are. https://www.pewresearch.org/science/2020/12/03/intent-to-get-a-covid-19-vaccine-rises-to-60-as-confidence-in-research-and-development-process-increases/

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
Anne Elk
BrontosaurusTheorist

Anne Elk
BrontosaurusTheorist
PostTue Dec 15, 2020 3:32 pm 
Please cease posting anything to do with covid and/or vaccines, as per Tom's last lock up on this subject. huh.gif Some of the straight-up info was useful in the past, but the topic has proved as divisive (if not more) than our other no-go topics, violating our posting terms. If you have comments on that aspect, please direct them to Tom via PM. Thanks, everyone.

"There are yahoos out there. It’s why we can’t have nice things." - Tom Mahood