Previous :: Next Topic
GaliWalker
Have camera will use

GaliWalker
Have camera will use
PostMon Dec 21, 2020 7:03 am 
Slugman wrote:
The Seahawks fail to choke to the Football Team. Yay! humpy.gif
I was quite disappointed with the way the Seahawks offense closed out that game...
Quote:
The Rams lose to the Jets! Ha ha! ykm.gif
...but this put things in perspective and made me feel better. hockeygrin.gif

'Gali'Walker => 'Mountain-pass' walker bobbi: "...don't you ever forget your camera!" Photography: flickr.com/photos/shahiddurrani
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Stefan

Stefan
PostMon Dec 21, 2020 10:01 am 
Slugman wrote:
The Rams lose to the Jets! Ha ha!
Yes. And 2020 STILL keeps getting more odd!!!!!

Art is an adventure.
JimK

JimK
PostMon Dec 21, 2020 11:23 am 
Only one team in each conference gets a bye this year. So what about ties? New Orleans get the bye vs Seattle. Seattle gets it vs Green Bay. In a 3 way tie it goes to Seattle. Per my one source online. I do not guarantee it. NFC 3 Way Tiebreaker

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!
PostTue Dec 22, 2020 8:39 pm 
No Josh Gordon. The NFL won’t say why exactly. Grrrr. Which NFL team has the best defense over the last six weeks based on points allowed: your Seattle Seahawks! First 8 games: 30.4 points per game. Last 6: 16 points per game. party.gif

Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostWed Dec 23, 2020 12:17 am 
Gordon likely out due to weed smoking again, which imo should not be a part of the leagues substance abuse policies, but it is what it is, don't want to follow the rules? Go play in Canada. As far as a first round bye goes, I would say the chances of that are minuscule at best and as long as they are healthy going into the playoffs, not that important. Sitting out a week can hurt as well as help.

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
asdf

asdf
PostMon Dec 28, 2020 8:25 am 
Bye week advantage is real

half fast

half fast
PostMon Dec 28, 2020 9:07 am 
Hawks looked good yesterday! Division Champs chickenleg.gif

It's all about the fun, oh and maybe the chocolate - half fast
GaliWalker
Have camera will use

GaliWalker
Have camera will use
PostMon Dec 28, 2020 5:40 pm 
half fast wrote:
Hawks looked good yesterday!
They did indeed! I've become increasingly more worried about the offense after their initial hot start. However, the defense has started to more than make up for that. This team, overall, is beginning to look good, and much more balanced.

'Gali'Walker => 'Mountain-pass' walker bobbi: "...don't you ever forget your camera!" Photography: flickr.com/photos/shahiddurrani
Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostMon Dec 28, 2020 6:49 pm 
asdf wrote:
Bye week advantage is real
Not possible. The Packers would have had to lose their last two games, the Saints their last game and the 'Hawks win over SF. GB won yesterday so they have the top seed. The team is peaking at the right time and is mostly healthy, so a best case scenario going into the playoffs.

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
GaliWalker
Have camera will use

GaliWalker
Have camera will use
PostMon Dec 28, 2020 8:08 pm 
Not that I think this is likely, but a Green Bay and New Orleans loss, plus a Seahawks win next week will give Seattle the #1 seed in the NFC.

Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostTue Dec 29, 2020 9:36 pm 
Yes, I was wrong on that, but the odds are pretty long imo that they will both lose and the Hawks will win. I would really like to see the Bears beat the back and make the playoffs, they have worked hard, especially the defense and deserve it. I know that "Any given Sunday" has certainly applied this year, I just don't see the Saints losing to the Panthers.

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!
PostTue Dec 29, 2020 10:48 pm 
I just want to see a victory over the Niners and no injuries. There are only a few teams good enough to win it all. Kansas City and Buffalo in the AFC, Green Bay, New Orleans and Seattle in the NFC. That’s it. A rundown (literally) of the pretenders: Pittsburgh- no way. They eat dirt for an entire month, play one good half, and they are “back”? There were doubts about them before they fell off the cliff. Example: no running game at all. Cleveland- haha! As if! They are choking in perfect Cleveland style. Ravens: they might survive a first round game if they are not the 7 seed. But they will never get by KC or the Bills. Tampa Bay- too little, too late. They got swept by the Saints by a composite score of 72-26. No chance. The rest are not worthy of consideration. Four teams feature coach/QB duos that won a Superbowl with their current team. Pete and Russ are the second most recent, 8 years ago. Reid/Mahomes last year, Tomlin/Roethlisberger 10 years ago, Payton/Brees 11 years ago. I don’t count the Eagles because Wentz didn’t play in the Superbowl, he isn’t the starter now, and the Eagles are eliminated.

Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostTue Dec 29, 2020 11:51 pm 
If the Bears win against the Pack they could be dangerous...arguably the best defense in the NFC and they have the Miracle Man Foles as a backup..

Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostSun Jan 03, 2021 5:19 pm 
Great comeback win in what to me was a very depressing game up until they score the first TD. Sucks though that we might have lost Adams in a game that turned out to be meaningless as far as the playoffs go. Have to play to win though, especially against the hated 49ers...O' well, the way she goes, hopefully he can play next week, but it doesn't look good.

half fast

half fast
PostMon Jan 04, 2021 10:01 am 
Chief Joseph wrote:
... a very depressing game....Have to play to win....
I wasn't sure that they weren't going to give them the game when they allowed their TD. Fortunately we recovered the onside kick. It was not a pretty win but a win is a win. Hopefully they will get it together for the next game!

It's all about the fun, oh and maybe the chocolate - half fast