Forum Index > Gear Talk > Winnebago Solis Review (2020)
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
williswall
poser

williswall
poser
PostSun Jan 10, 2021 12:49 am 
After putting on 14,000 miles and living in this van for 3 months straight, I have posted a review that includes plenty of cons but is ultimately favorable. https://www.williswall.com/willis-wall-blog/2021/1/2/winnebago-solis-review-2020

I desire medium danger williswall.com
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!
PostMon Jan 11, 2021 6:56 am 
I carry a small electric heater. If in a place with power, I heat with it. My little trailer has no furnace so it's either space heater or little buddy propane heater. Most vans/RVs that claim to be 4 season worthy really aren't. Rigs that are basic, small, and easy to work on can be hard to find. An RV repair guy wanted to buy my trailer and then was planning on ordering one, because they are basic and simple. I often think about how a van would be easier to get around with, but then I'd be back to having two vehicles again. The trailer limits where I can pull off--like in towns, but I can unhook and have my pickup to run around in. There's give and take with whatever you end up with. I love having a shower available at the end of a dusty day. up.gif

What's especially fun about sock puppets is that you can make each one unique and individual, so that they each have special characters. And they don't have to be human––animals and aliens are great possibilities
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message