Forum Index > Public Lands Stewardship > Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife Wants Your Photos 01/27/21
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostWed Jan 27, 2021 4:01 pm 
(* this was just forwarded to me by another WDFW staffer *) From: Tilton, Diane K (DFW) Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2021 4:52 PM Subject: Stewardship and volunteer photo request Department Liaisons and Advisory Group Facilitators, The public affairs team is looking to increase the volunteer photos in the WDFW database. If you work with groups that would have photos to contribute, can you please share this request with them? Last year, Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife volunteers devoted more than 30,000 hours to conservation related activities. If you were one of the many volunteers, or if you helped organize a group of volunteers, we want to see the outstanding work you’ve done to benefit fish and wildlife. Please share your stewardship and volunteer photos at wdfw.wa.gov/share The department is grateful for all the volunteers who provide their time and talents by contributing to projects that benefit fish, wildlife, and habitat. Volunteer hunter education instructors are committed to ensuring that hunters have safe, legal, and ethical hunts. Many volunteers work directly with WDFW, but many also volunteer through partnerships and local projects around the state. Others contribute by picking up litter on a trail, removing old fishing line from a shoreline, or creating a wildlife friendly space where they live. WDFW wants to continue to highlight and illustrate community involvement via these efforts and welcomes image submissions to help us do that. Thank you Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife

"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
timberghost

timberghost
PostThu Jan 28, 2021 6:51 am 
They will get mine when they put the ungulate population ahead of protecting the predators which will never happen as long as the commission is made up more of predator lovers.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message