Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Another bigfoot question:
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
williswall
poser

williswall
poser
PostSat Feb 06, 2021 6:09 pm 
Isn't it interesting that no skeletal remains or dna analysis of hair etc have ever been found...perhaps the ETs come and whisk all actual evidence away.

I desire medium danger williswall.com
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Schroder

Schroder
PostSat Feb 06, 2021 7:21 pm 
williswall wrote:
Isn't it interesting that no skeletal remains or dna analysis of hair etc have ever been found...perhaps the ETs come and whisk all actual evidence away.
up.gif

brineal
Snarky Master

brineal
Snarky Master
PostSat Feb 06, 2021 10:11 pm 
williswall wrote:
That seems to be the nail in the coffin. Have you scoured the forest for Bigfoot hair? Spoiler alert, it makes for a tiring day. 😂

Navy salad

Navy salad
PostMon Feb 08, 2021 12:05 am 
williswall wrote:
Now don't get me wrong -- I tend to be a skeptic about most everything and especially things like Bigfoot, BUT I once went to a lecture in the 80's given by an anthropology professor from WSU, a believer(!), who argued that the absence of skeletal remains was explainable by the combination of there being, at best case (if you're a believer), very, very few few of them -- and the ones that actually are there and die get their remains eaten by the other animals. The thing that convinced him they were real was the discovery of very large (too big to be a man) and detailed footprints, complete with those little ridges that he maintained would be impossible to fake. I still don't believe it, but it was interesting to hear about.

Todd Ler

Todd Ler
PostMon Feb 08, 2021 11:16 am 
That WSU professor was the late Grover Krantz. Every Bigfoot show/doc from the 70s,80s and 90s featured him, holding up plaster casts of Bigfoot prints discussing the dermal ridges. Jeff Meldrum has taken over were Krantz left off. Whenever a Bigfoot show needs a person with a science background to say Bigfoots exists, they call on Meldrum. He is a professor of Anatomy and Anthropology and a Professor of the Department of Anthropology at Idaho State University.

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!
PostMon Feb 08, 2021 12:25 pm 
Funny how this guy knows all about dermal ridges, for decades, yet no hoaxer could have ever known. I’d also like to see the creature that completely consumes large bones.

coldrain108
Thundering Herd

coldrain108
Thundering Herd
PostMon Feb 08, 2021 12:49 pm 
williswall wrote:
BF is ET...

Since I have no expectations of forgiveness, I don't do it in the first place. That loop hole needs to be closed to everyone.
Pyrites

Pyrites
PostMon Feb 08, 2021 6:41 pm 
I’ve seen lots of elk and elk skeletons, and one bear. Often scattered over a small area. Chewed on by somebody small. Squirrels, voles, mountain beaver? Bones don’t just go away over a short time.

Keep Calm and Carry On? Heck No. Stay Excited and Get Outside!
BigBrunyon

BigBrunyon
PostTue Feb 09, 2021 12:10 am 
It doesn't matter if there's no evidunce! Who cares!!! You know when it's Bigfoot. I mean when you know you know!!!!! Gotta beleeve what these eye witnesses are sayin!!!

MtnManic

MtnManic
PostThu Feb 11, 2021 8:49 pm 
Ah, Grover Krantz - one of my Anth professors at WSU. He really believed (or was one hell of an actor).

Backpacking: limited to one pack at a time. Cameras: limited to as many as I can carry.