Forum Index > The Trading Post > Sold — Unused Rock pro and a couple ice screws — Kitsap County
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Alpendave

Alpendave
PostFri Feb 26, 2021 5:53 am 
Hung on to this stuff for lots of years thinking that someday I’d start climbing with it. Now I’m just old and this stuff has no hope of being used by me. Would rather sell and spend money on other things. It all goes together. $115 total. About half of the retail values I’ve shown, not including the prices of the remaining items. PM me if interested. I’m a busy Cath lab tech and would have to meet you on the Kitsap. Could meet at Sierra Trading Post so you could shop for some other deals as well to make your trip more worth it. REI and Sportsman’s Warehouse are very close as well. A size 4-13 Black Diamond Stopper Set — Never used $109 retail A 3-12 (I think) Kong stopper set — barely used (as in 2 partial pitches) and never loaded with any weight. 2 Black Diamond 22cm Ice Screws — Never used $50 retail each ($100 total) Stopper retriever Cam (unsure what size, look at photo) — Never loaded. Spectra webbing is just old and should be replaced.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
coldrain108
Thundering Herd

coldrain108
Thundering Herd
PostFri Feb 26, 2021 1:14 pm 
After a catastrophic shoulder injury (skiing) I sold my barely used climbing rack on ebay a few years ago. Wasatch County search and rescue bought it. Looked like a similar collection.

Since I have no expectations of forgiveness, I don't do it in the first place. That loop hole needs to be closed to everyone.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message