Forum Index > Trail Talk > Lost and Found
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
wiki summary

wiki summary
PostMon Apr 09, 2007 2:03 am 
This thread is for posting lost and found notices ONLY. Other replies will be deleted. Once resolved, please delete your notice by clicking on the X to the top right (/bottom R) of your post. Thanks for keeping this thread clean & free of thread drift to maximize its effectiveness.

Wiki summmary last edited by MarcoFalken on Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:26 pm (this post can be edited by any member)
Back to top Reply to topic
kp_19

kp_19
PostSun May 16, 2021 10:51 am 
FOUND: Gloves near WA Pass mid-afternoon May 14. Hi - were you the guy skiing through the meadow/basin just north of Hwy 20 near the turnoff for the WA Pass Observation Site mid-afternoon on Friday, May 14th? If so, we think we found a pair of gloves that belong to you. Send me a description or picture and I'll do my best to get them back to you.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Rachid

Rachid
PostTue May 18, 2021 9:04 am 
LOST: Petzl Lynx Crampons on Mount Adams on May 15, 2021 just above the Cold Springs Trailhead. Crampons are inside of their Petzl soft carrying case and are almost brand new. They fell out of my pack as I was skiing down and have been reportedly seen at the following location: Location about 6000', 15-20 min or so after passing the Cold Springs campground 46.14376, -121.49487 If anyone is going up there or has picked them up, please let me know!

pula58

pula58
PostSun May 23, 2021 5:27 pm 
LOST: Snow shovel About 200-300 feet south of Jester Peak summit (The Jester Peak near Iron bear Mtn). It's sitting in a snow patch. Mammut Alugator Light Snow Shovel Please PM me if you stumbled upon it! Thanks!

Jersan

Jersan
PostTue Jun 01, 2021 2:02 pm 
I found hiking poles at the parking lot at Mtn Dickerman trailhead on Monday evening (May 31st). Please PM me the brand, color, and type and will be happy to return back to you.

Joel Wilner
Joel Wilner

Joel Wilner
Joel Wilner
PostTue Jun 15, 2021 5:51 pm 
FOUND: tent poles in a red bag. Found 6/14/21 in the snow by a high camp on Mount Baker near the Railroad Grade. I brought them down to the trailhead (Park Butte trailhead), and placed them near the Mount Baker climbers information sign.

Dani
Kimtah's Mom

Dani
Kimtah's Mom
PostWed Jun 16, 2021 3:18 pm 
Lost my wedding ring at the Iron Peak Trailhead, 1399 last Saturday June 12th. It is a white gold band with diamonds all around. We were parked in the pullout directly across from the trail head. It might have fallen out into the dirt right in the parking area. If found please msg me. Thank you so much! Dani Nanevicz

Keeping GeoTom in line since 1998
penquin

penquin
PostThu Jun 24, 2021 11:38 am 
Found on the Pratt Lake trail a pair of wireless ear buds.

cathorse

cathorse
PostFri Jun 25, 2021 8:00 am 
Found: article of clothing about a third of the way up from Colchuck Lake to Asgard Pass. Found on Wednesday 6/23 in the morning, so probably dropped a day or two before? Please describe the article of clothing, or I may keep it…

marcos23franco

marcos23franco
PostTue Jun 29, 2021 10:41 am 
FOUND 06/24/2021 at the base of Mt Defiance Bag of microspikes Contact me or PM if these are yours. Thanks!

jenlouie

jenlouie
PostSun Jul 11, 2021 9:44 pm 
FOUND: Sleeping pad left at Tunnel Creek TH at Stevens Pass (just under the trailhead sign) July 11. I didn't see it in the morning (Sunday) so it might have been left by one of the folks I saw hiking Stevens to Snoqualmie in the late afternoon. Let me know the make/model/length and I'll try to get it back to you.

Richellar

Richellar
PostMon Jul 19, 2021 4:28 pm 
Lost Camera: My boyfriend lost his camera at lost creek ridge/ round lake trailhead. We parked on forest road 49 about 300 feet past the trailhead. He thinks he left it on the roof of the car and then drove off. He drove the forest road today to check for it and did not find it. If you have any information please reply to this post. He mainly just wants the memory card if possible, it would be great if the whole camera was found. Thank you trail angels!

Nikki

Nikki
PostWed Jul 21, 2021 6:45 am 
Lost iphone SE at the North Fork Sauk trailhead. I left it on top of my car and thought it may have fallen off where i parked. It is a black phone with a gray case. If anyone saw it, please let me know! Thank you!

ccouteau

ccouteau
PostWed Jul 21, 2021 3:34 pm 
LOST: Pink Seat to Summit sleeping pad (rolled up in a pink bag) at Laughingwater Creek trail (to Three Lakes), NW corner of Mt Rainier NP. It must have dropped from the outside of my pack within ~3 miles of the trailhead on Sunday July 18. Please let me know if you've seen it, thanks!

b00

b00
PostWed Jul 21, 2021 4:08 pm 
found one grivel automatic crampon below and south of the south summit of guye peak

neek

neek
PostMon Jul 26, 2021 7:15 am 
FOUND: tan OR visor on Monument Peak