Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > I'm feeling pathetic
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Ludwig to Chai T

Ludwig to Chai T
PostThu Dec 05, 2002 12:22 pm 
Hey Tea-man, gol durn it, I wrote that thar Pathetique before you were able to sit on a half-rest or crawl on a Z-rest. Why, my 8th Pianer Sonata was written for a crazy dude who was a sea miner, so I wrote it in C minor. You've got me in such a rage that it blows away the one I had over that lost penny.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote View IP address of poster
Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky
PostThu Dec 05, 2002 11:51 pm 
Don' you worry, Lud-ster.....the best works were done by composers in a rage over some durn thing or another. Mostly just dumb stuff. Anyway, let me know anytime you want to be enraged about something -I'll be more than happy to accomodate'cha.

Reginald Kenneth Dwight

Reginald Kenneth Dwight
PostFri Dec 06, 2002 7:31 am 
Err, this whole thread is gettin' a bit pathetic. Bugger off, mates!

McPilchuck
Wild Bagger

McPilchuck
Wild Bagger
PostTue Dec 10, 2002 2:47 pm 
I can understand the feeling. When I don't get out up high I become very restless and even a little depressed. But generally unless sick or with a cold that keeps me down, I try to get out once per week and on occasion depending on my workload, a few times per week, especially when the photo ops are really great. I've been known to drop everything and reschedule things and head for the hills on a moments notice for those photo ops...and the upper White Chuck is only about 50-60 miles away, which is the main reason I moved out of the Seattle area many years ago. I've also found that for me, in conjunction with going into the high land, I keep a tab on the weather forcast as it pertains to my photography and what I am seeking on a given day, even though one can get good shots on a gray-rainy day, too. The exercise, which is good, I get therefrom being in the high land just comes with it all I think.

in the granite high-wild alpine land . . . www.alpinequest.com
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message