Forum Index > Trail Talk > Granite Falls Meth Labs
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
polarbear

polarbear
PostWed Jan 15, 2003 9:22 pm 
I'm almost more surprised that Granite Falls has gated communities than meth labs. When did that happen and which side of the gates are the labs on? As the article points out, you never know sometimes.
Quote:
"One of our concerns is that people will say that's too bad for Granite Falls while they drive by the meth lab in their cul-de-sac," he said.
I wonder what it is about our state that puts it 3rd in the nation in meth use? Any thoughts on that? ---------------- Rhig, glad to hear from you. Wish the circumstances were better. Coincidentally I just received message #8 from you. Never got the other 7? I know you would write more if you could. Keep your chin up.
diary8
diary8

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
McPilchuck
Wild Bagger

McPilchuck
Wild Bagger
PostWed Jan 15, 2003 10:59 pm 
DJH wrote: "But Granite has always had a little of the wild side in it. Rather see it untamed than have it share the fate of roslyn/salmon la sac." Now I like that statement. I kind of like the wild side of things, too. I have spent a lot of time in the Darrington area as well as Granite, never once ever felt unconfortable, but some have said it's the hick in me or the damp moss and wet coat I usually sport that makes me fit in. And or the old 1962 4x4 Ford truck I always drove with a pointer dog as copilot. Anyway, each community has their own riffraff I guess, and some may have cionsidered me that sometimes by the Hermit look I've sported occasionally, but the cameras around my neck may have taken them back a bit. besides yuppies aren't all bad <grin>. McPil...aka Black Beard

in the granite high-wild alpine land . . . www.alpinequest.com
Malachai Constant

Malachai Constant
PostWed Jan 15, 2003 11:34 pm 
Granite Falls always had sort of a wierd ambiance to me, not like Darrington. I have always felt uncomfortable and on edge. The articles I have read about perverts on the police force do not help it always seemed a little like Deleverence country. I grew up in Port Orchard which is just as bad. Meth is popular here for the same reason as Lattes.

"You do not laugh when you look at the mountains, or when you look at the sea." Lafcadio Hearn
Amos Gunn

Amos Gunn
PostWed Jan 15, 2003 11:52 pm 
Hey B. Joe, can you own a gun in Malaysia?

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote View IP address of poster
Snohomish4Lyfe

Snohomish4Lyfe
PostThu Feb 13, 2003 12:45 am 
Granite Retards
ARE YOU FRIGGIN RETARDED????? Of course granite has meth labs as a former tweaker i know!! 99 percent (literally) of the people i knew at the least TRIED tweak.i knew about 2 people that didnt, of course they smoked bud though! so this is absolutly NO suprise to me.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote View IP address of poster
Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostThu Feb 13, 2003 1:33 pm 
*Why the F*** would ANYONE try something that COOKS your F****** brain?* Generally speaking, too many people are F****** stupid! TB

"If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide." — Abraham Lincoln
Sore Feet

Sore Feet
PostThu Feb 13, 2003 9:43 pm 
Backpacker Joe wrote:
Generally speaking, too many people are F****** stupid!
Amen to that!

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostThu Feb 13, 2003 10:07 pm 
Sorry about the language, but damn it that stuff really angers me. I cannot, do not understand what's wrong with people. Theere they go F****** up OUR outdoors. Sure it bothers me too that they are killing themselves, but there is only so much pity for that. Dont screw with everybodys outdoors! TB

"If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide." — Abraham Lincoln