Forum Index > Trail Talk > Hope Not Dope
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Snohomish4Lyfe

Snohomish4Lyfe
PostWed Feb 19, 2003 11:52 pm 
smile.gif Hope Not Dope. That is the subject. I am a product of granite falls. I am a former Weed Smoker, Ciggarette Smoker, Drinker, And Tweaker, I HAVE done others but those were the ones i liked anyway, i cannot stand any drugs anymore. I moved outta Granite Falls and into snohomish. BTW did I mention i am 16?? I got involved in some stuff at school here in good ol' snohomish got caught with a pipe at school. I got invilved in NA, for those of you who do not know what NA is it is Narcotics Anonymous. I have been sober for over 7 months now. I have hope i my veins, not dope. Drugs are F****** stupid. Especially meth. I did that for about 4 months when i lived in granite. What a great neighborhood i lived in, people would give meth to a 13 year old. Crooked Cops dont help either, anyway enough b*tching about granite falls. I am a prodigy which shows if a kid can get into NA and AA at age 15, (And Stay!!) you can do it too!!! Not many people listen to me because i am a kid. i MAY be wiser than many adults! If you are thinking of getting clean and sober, DO IT!!! It will save your life. Take it one day at a time and Keep coming back. Please post reply's to this BTW! up.gif

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote View IP address of poster
Sore Feet

Sore Feet
PostThu Feb 20, 2003 1:41 am 
Yeah, good for you and all, but are you aware that this is a Hiking board? At least post something like this in the Off Topic forum (Bar & Grill).

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message