Forum Index > Trail Talk > Quinault/Queets Valleys
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Larry

Larry
PostWed May 21, 2003 6:09 am 
I had a phenomenally peaceful and beautiful trip to the rain forest...will put a report in Trip Reports later. The bears are out and moving around. The rains were just too much for me, so I wimped out. Heading out in a few for the east side...Hayward Road until around noon, and then overnight up Yahne Canyon. Will be burning film on Blue Camas and whatever else rears its stamens. Weather to the 70s and partly cloudy over there today, and to mid-70s tomorrow there.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Karen

Karen
PostThu May 22, 2003 7:40 pm 
Larry, you of all people
should appreciate this picture of grass taken near Hanford Reach recently. Everytime I "play" with the digital imaging I think of you. I'm getting quite a collection, actually, but it takes me so long to post that it's like squeezing blood out of a turnip. Hope this one makes it through the sludge. If not, I'll try again next week. Have a good Memorial Day Weekend, Karen
Wild Green grass near Hanford Reach
Wild Green grass near Hanford Reach

stay together, learn the flowers, go light - from Turtle Island, Gary Snyder
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Larry54

Larry54
PostFri May 23, 2003 8:14 am 
Karen wrote:
should appreciate this picture of grass taken near Hanford Reach recently. Everytime I "play" with the digital imaging I think of you. I'm getting quite a collection, actually, but it takes me so long to post that it's like squeezing blood out of a turnip. Hope this one makes it through the sludge. If not, I'll try again next week. Have a good Memorial Day Weekend, Karen
That is some WILD grass, alright! Perhaps a Rorschach Test is in order for you, Karen. Actually, I've put it up as my Desktop background. That way, I'll have weeks and weeks to figure out what it all means... hockeygrin.gif Thanks, as always. You make us all think, that's for sure!

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote View IP address of poster