Forum Index > Public Lands Stewardship > WA Cougar hunting question
 This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous :: Next Topic
Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostFri Sep 29, 2006 8:51 pm 
Yo Dave, you're wasting your valuable time with this joker. Frankly I don't know why he hasn't been "Sail Boi'd" by now. He contributes nothing to the hiking side of this site, and only works to cause disagreement and trouble here. down.gif

"If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide." — Abraham Lincoln
Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message
Blue Dome
Now with Retsyn

Blue Dome
Now with Retsyn
PostFri Sep 29, 2006 8:54 pm 
Backpacker Joe wrote:
Yo Dave, you're wasting your valuable time with this joker. Frankly I don't know why he hasn't been "Sail Boi'd" by now. He contributes nothing to the hiking side of this site, and only works to cause disagreement and trouble here. down.gif
Sigh. More name-calling and personal attacks from BJ. For your review, BJ.
jimmymac wrote:
Subjectively refuting another person's statement is all about free expression of opinion. As such, it's good stuff, even if it holds no water logically. Personally retaliating against the person who made a disagreeable statement is not good stuff. It's what gets us into trouble. Please folks, attack the statement not the person making it. An attack on an argument coupled with an attack on a fellow board member counts as an attack on the fellow board member.

“I never give them hell. I just tell the truth and they think it's hell.” — Harry S. Truman
Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message
Blue Dome
Now with Retsyn

Blue Dome
Now with Retsyn
PostFri Sep 29, 2006 9:00 pm 
Back on topic:
Dave Workman wrote:
I disagree with your analysis.
That's fine. I'm glad you have the honesty to express your enthusiasm for bear baiting. We agree to disagree.

“I never give them hell. I just tell the truth and they think it's hell.” — Harry S. Truman
Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostFri Sep 29, 2006 9:50 pm 
Blue Dome wrote:
Backpacker Joe wrote:
Sigh. More name-calling and personal attacks from BJ. For your review, BJ.
jimmymac wrote:
Subjectively refuting another person's statement is all about free expression of opinion. As such, it's good stuff, even if it holds no water logically. Personally retaliating against the person who made a disagreeable statement is not good stuff. It's what gets us into trouble. Please folks, attack the statement not the person making it. An attack on an argument coupled with an attack on a fellow board member counts as an attack on the fellow board member.
Name calling, sure. Good way to avoid the issue. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS SITE IN A HIKING MANNER? You're nothing but an instigator. HIKE! Hike! When are you going to go an a damn hike?

"If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide." — Abraham Lincoln
Blue Dome
Now with Retsyn

Blue Dome
Now with Retsyn
PostFri Sep 29, 2006 10:08 pm 
MCaver wrote:
Let's take it down a notch, guys.

Dayhike Mike
Bad MFKer

Dayhike Mike
Bad MFKer
PostFri Sep 29, 2006 10:24 pm 
I agree with Blue Dome. doh.gif

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke "Ignorance is natural. Stupidity takes commitment." -Solomon Short
Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostFri Sep 29, 2006 10:28 pm 
Time to lock this. rolleyes.gif