Forum Index > The Trading Post > For Sale - Garmin eTrex Vista w/ Neoprene Case - $235
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Dayhike Mike
Bad MFKer

Dayhike Mike
Bad MFKer
PostWed Jun 18, 2003 12:47 pm 
Bought this in March...includes all original packaging, lanyard, and data cable, as well as a protective neoprene case for active users. Top of the line Garmin unit includes plenty of memory for topographic data and routes...I was able to download most of Washington, some of Idaho, and the I-5 corridor and Oregon coast and still have room for waypoints/routes/etc. It's in great condition...carefully used over the last 3 months and it's served me well. Price is $250 obo. Message me if you're interested. Thanks!

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke "Ignorance is natural. Stupidity takes commitment." -Solomon Short
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Dayhike Mike
Bad MFKer

Dayhike Mike
Bad MFKer
PostSun Jun 22, 2003 4:44 pm 
C'mon...no one's in the market for a GPS unit? Make me an offer...I'll make you a deal. wink.gif

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke "Ignorance is natural. Stupidity takes commitment." -Solomon Short
Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostSun Jun 22, 2003 10:53 pm 
Dayhike Mike
Bad MFKer

Dayhike Mike
Bad MFKer
PostWed Jun 25, 2003 11:37 pm 
Dropping the price to $235. Drop me a line if you're interested... Thanks!