Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > my last post here
 This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous :: Next Topic
trask

trask
PostWed Jun 25, 2003 11:03 am 
jeez, you guys are really uptight over here. i just make a couple of fun little posts (with no swearing) and you get all agro. life isn't really that serious, is it? anyway, as i appear to be such a "bad boy" i won't post here anymore. lighten up people...enjoy life and enjoy spray. bye bye, trask

Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote View IP address of poster
Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostWed Jun 25, 2003 11:52 am 
What exactly are you talking about? TB

"If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide." — Abraham Lincoln
Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message
Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostWed Jun 25, 2003 12:09 pm 
BPJ, don't feed the trolls. hmmm.gif

Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message
Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostWed Jun 25, 2003 12:53 pm 
Uh, sorry! Wasnt up on all the posts! TB

"If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide." — Abraham Lincoln
Miss Normandy

Miss Normandy
PostWed Jun 25, 2003 2:08 pm 
confused.gif I'm way out of this loop confused.gif

Support Search and Rescue. GET LOST!
MCaver
Founder

MCaver
Founder
PostWed Jun 25, 2003 2:34 pm 
Miss Normandy wrote:
I'm way out of this loop
The jist of it is that the people at www.cascadeclimbers.com don't like us for some reason, so periodically some of their members come here and try to stir up some trouble. Trask is one of the main detractors. Just ignore them and they'll go away.

MtnGoat

MtnGoat
PostWed Jun 25, 2003 2:34 pm 
hey, if we wanted to read threads with "you stupid (*&($@@@!#" and all the rest of the playground attributes, we'd be over at CC.com posting. This outfit is a nice change from that. I go over to the dark side whenever I feel like busting some heads, but this place doesn't need that.

Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock. - Will Rogers
Miss Normandy

Miss Normandy
PostWed Jun 25, 2003 3:06 pm 
MCaver wrote:
Miss Normandy wrote:
I'm way out of this loop
The jist of it is that the people at www.cascadeclimbers.com don't like us for some reason, so periodically some of their members come here and try to stir up some trouble. Trask is one of the main detractors. Just ignore them and they'll go away.
Wow, how mature... rolleyes.gif

Support Search and Rescue. GET LOST!
MtnGoat

MtnGoat
PostWed Jun 25, 2003 7:00 pm 
see, you're already dialed in for CC miss N. Maturity is not the strong suit there. I enjoy political arguments so I pop in there from time to time on the spray board, but you can be as civil as you like but the instant you do any sacred cow tipping, the namecalling starts and with a fury.

Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock. - Will Rogers
sarbar
Living The Dream

sarbar
Living The Dream
PostWed Jun 25, 2003 8:28 pm 
Wow....they have pretty lewd potty mouths over there eek.gif Not that I am a prude, but why do I want to read something at a 8th grade level?? Thank guys for this site, it is my favorite simply because it is easy to read, well done and fun smile.gif So theres my buttkissing for the week lol.gif

https://trailcooking.com/ Eat well on the trail.