Forum Index > The Trading Post > FS: North Face Mountain 25 Tent - SOLD
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
wamtngal

wamtngal
PostWed Jul 11, 2007 1:14 pm 
The Mountain 25 is one bomb-proof, two-person tent. This tent has only been used TWICE. Once in the snow, once on grass. The stakes are unused. It is in mint condition and looks unused. I have another 4-season tent, so no need for this one. 2005 model. Retails for around $449 (2007) -- SELLING for $340 obo -- NOW REDUCED TO $280! Features * DAC Featherlite™ NSL aluminum poles * Fusion pitch combines pole sleeves and clips * Brow pole on fly to create lift venting * Taped nylon taffeta true bucket floor * Color-coded canopy and flysheet webbing * Hoop vestibule pole on front vestibule * High-low venting with mesh screens and internal zip closure * Dual doors with dual vestibule * Durable polyurethane window, cold-crack tested to -60°F * Multiple guy-points * Reflective guyline loops and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls * No stretch Kevlar® guylines with camming adjuster * Fly-only pitch * Compatible with The North Face® Gear Loft #2 * Internal pockets * Compression stuffsack included

Opinions expressed here are my own.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Magellan
Brutally Handsome

Magellan
Brutally Handsome
PostWed Jul 11, 2007 3:49 pm 
Actually retails for $399, and the first one I saw was on sale for $349. Maybe you want to come down on the price.

wamtngal

wamtngal
PostWed Jul 11, 2007 3:59 pm 
Really? I apologize. I looked up the info on the North Face website even...the 2007 version costs $449, I guess. I thought it wouldn't have changed much in price in 2 years...I did not buy it originally. Thanks for letting me know. I'm not out to scam anyone, just want to sell the darn thing. PRICE REDUCED TO $280 up.gif

Opinions expressed here are my own.