Forum Index > The Trading Post > FS: Montrail Hardrock Trail Running Shoes (Women's)
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
wamtngal

wamtngal
PostThu Jul 19, 2007 8:20 pm 
I've worn these Hardrock's once on my walk to work. They are just a tad too small. Size 8, but they fit more like a 7.5. In excellent condition. I'm asking $65. REI sells them for $95 (before tax). The Hardrocks are some of the most comfortable right-out-of-the-box shoes I've worn. I read someone's PCT journal from last year and they said 3/4 of the thru-hikers were wearing them by the end - if that isn't testimony enough, I'm not sure what is. Here's a bit on them from Montrail: The Hardrock is a tremendously protective and supportive training shoe that combines the breathability and lightness of airmesh with the security and durability of a protection plate. Reinforcements and webbing are stitched on top of the airmesh to provide support in specific areas of the foot. The midsole is Montrail's most cushioned, providing comfort, support, and a protective ride. The Hardrock Wide received Outside Magazine's 2005 "Gear of the Year" award. The reviewer cited the Hardrock's "firm and deeply sculpted heel cup [which] fits as if it's been bone-grafted onto your foot. Superstellar. It's impossible to fumble your stride with your heel so locked in place." This is another great award for Montrail's already-popular trail running collection!

Opinions expressed here are my own.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
LittleHikerMom
Mom to a little girl

LittleHikerMom
Mom to a little girl
PostThu Jul 19, 2007 9:10 pm 
I'd be interested in those

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
wamtngal

wamtngal
PostThu Aug 02, 2007 3:46 pm