Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Hmmm....
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
sarbar
Living The Dream

sarbar
Living The Dream
PostTue Jul 29, 2003 8:48 pm 
Jeez, listen to you all-"it's too hot" "I gotta work for the Man and I am tired" lol.gif I am trying to keep up the outdoors day quota, but if you all don't start helping, I'm gonna get behind!! I get out at least 3 days a week, I backpack every 3 weeks, but I need some help here! We need more of us who feel the need to get dehydrated and sunburnt! hihi.gif

https://trailcooking.com/ Eat well on the trail.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
polarbear

polarbear
PostTue Jul 29, 2003 8:58 pm 
Quote:
Hey it's better than road rage.
Speaking of road rage, I commuted to Everett from Seattle for several years. Now it's Totem Lake. Those going to Totem Lake are a kinder gentler people. I witnessed several malicious incidents when driving to Everett (shoulder passing, hip checking, people won't let you in a mile before the exit even if you have a freeway park pass), but it's been completely calm now on I-405. Can't figure it out.

Smokey

Smokey
PostTue Jul 29, 2003 9:02 pm 
If anyone liked "Chuck It" here are a couple more modern day adventurers doing it their own way. Dave Barr would be on BPJ's softball team. Helge Pedersen would be on marylou's team. I thought I could use BPJ and marylou because it's pretty clear where they stand and they are highly public figures on nwhikers. Gary

treewalker

treewalker
PostTue Jul 29, 2003 9:54 pm 
it's probably my fault... i can't seem to avoid wearing my heart and my opinions on my sleeve, just the way I was raised - no manners. I try to remember that life is a game but I seem to keep forgeting and rarely score any points without committing a few fouls... I'll keep practicing, though, and i just want you all to know that I'd gladly share camp food and water with any of you.

Allison
Feckless Swooner

Allison
Feckless Swooner
PostTue Jul 29, 2003 10:02 pm 
Smokey wrote:
If anyone liked "Chuck It" here are a couple more modern day adventurers doing it their own way. Dave Barr would be on BPJ's softball team. Helge Pedersen would be on marylou's team. I thought I could use BPJ and marylou because it's pretty clear where they stand and they are highly public figures on nwhikers. Gary
I'm not sure why I get Helge, but he's very tall, and a nice guy, so that is enuff of a reason for me. up.gif

www.allisonoutside.com follow me on Twitter! @AllisonLWoods
Smokey

Smokey
PostTue Jul 29, 2003 10:22 pm 
Photographer, writer, last I knew he lived in Seattle too.

Allison
Feckless Swooner

Allison
Feckless Swooner
PostTue Jul 29, 2003 10:30 pm 
Yep. up.gif

www.allisonoutside.com follow me on Twitter! @AllisonLWoods
Dante

Dante
PostWed Jul 30, 2003 1:27 pm 
Too hot, sleep deprived, rather be hiking than at work, like discussing hard topics and seeing where people are coming from, all of the above smile.gif

Stefan

Stefan
PostWed Jul 30, 2003 2:42 pm 
treewalker wrote:
it's probably my fault... i can't seem to avoid wearing my heart and my opinions on my sleeve, just the way I was raised - no manners. I try to remember that life is a game but I seem to keep forgeting and rarely score any points without committing a few fouls... I'll keep practicing, though, and i just want you all to know that I'd gladly share camp food and water with any of you.
Don't worry about what you say "treewalker". This site needs you and I am going to cringe at this....but this site needs "MtnGoat" too and "DJ" and the "lykkens" and the constant undertone-I-love-you-battle between "Marylou" and "Backpacker Joe". You guys make this website SPICY! Hell, it's more interesting than talking about backpacking!

Art is an adventure.