Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Direction of NWhikers.net
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
nwbiker

nwbiker
PostWed Aug 06, 2003 6:55 pm 
Dear Editor: First of all, I've had a busy day. I hit tatoo parlor at 8:00 (earlier than usual), then blazed on the Harley through town hitting 4 art galleries. The Frye, the Seattle, the Henry, and the Bellview. With all that riding I'm a bit saddle sore, but that's also due to the tatoo as well. Anyhow, if you think I'm going in 4 different directions, so is this group. When I click on "Saloon", I expected to find directions to places where I can get my hair cut and styled so I look like other bikers. Maybe directions to the nearest Supercuts, or John Juarez. Instead I find verbage ad noseum about the 1rst ammendment and whether I have free speech. Well of course I have free speech. That's why your are publishing my letter right? What's up with threads about rain in Seattle--I mean, isn't that kind of like talking about dust in Kansas??? Duh! Do I give a Hi Ho about how many times someone else goes hiking? Do I care if someone is a computer programmer or if they work in a million diamond mine? If I'm sounding rude, then don't read this out so loud. I'm just trying to get the ship back on course. Four points of the compass--north, south, east and west. Learn them. Polaris and the Southern Cross. Learn to navigate. Stern and port, starboard and bow. Pretty soon it's smooth sailing. As far as driving CA-395, I recommend driving it east-west instead of north-south as it's a heck of alot shorter, seconds instead of days. Be savvy. Sorry for all the venting here, but I've been itching for awhile. Maybe I need a bath. Seven months of calamine lotion ain't helped much. Anyhow, back to my bike. I have to cruise. Ciao man! -nwbiker P.S. Sandals rock!

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote View IP address of poster