Forum Index > Trip Reports > Sage Hill Trail 4/3
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Mike E.

Mike E.
PostFri Apr 04, 2008 7:19 pm 
Great trip ! I think that your pictures don't really convey just how steep that first section is...ouch ! You want to make sure that you stay out of the head end of #1 canyon. The property owner up there is cranky and has been known to hold people at gunpoint until the cops get there to bust you for trespassing. shakehead.gif

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
MLHSN
What goes here?????

MLHSN
What goes here?????
PostSat Apr 05, 2008 5:46 am 
wildernessed wrote:
We did this awesome route up the Northeast ridge to Twin Peaks last year, now I found a way to extend it south and back east to number two canyon road or even to Pitcher Mtn. and beyond to Beehive Mtn, and beyond to well, wherever... hockeygrin.gif
better bring a sleeping bag..... to "wherever," that is dizzy.gif

Scrooge
Famous Grouse

Scrooge
Famous Grouse
PostSat Apr 05, 2008 7:40 am 
Mike E. wrote:
You want to make sure that you stay out of the head end of #1 canyon. The property owner up there is cranky and has been known to hold people at gunpoint until the cops get there to bust you for trespassing. shakehead.gif
Hmmm. That's kind of odd. I was forced off the ridge by a sleet storm a few years ago, and my escape route took me down far enough up Number 1 Canyon so that I had to bushwhack out to the end of the road. The people whose property I exited through were really kind of pleasant. agree.gif Neat trip. Spooked a herd of about 40 deer on my way down. Like Wildernessed, I find the range of hiking in that area just west of Wenatchee quite amazing. I haven't made it on foot to Beehive Reservoir, yet, but I'm getting there. The green lines on the map below show where I have hiked, so far.
Wenatcheee area hikes
Wenatcheee area hikes

Something lost behind the ranges. Lost and waiting for you....... Go and find it. Go!