Forum Index > Trip Reports > Ross Lake/Big Beaver Creek - 5/31 - 6/01
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Wazzu_camper
Go Cougs!

Wazzu_camper
Go Cougs!
PostMon Jun 02, 2008 8:59 pm 
Here is a quick trip report of our last weekend getaway: http://www.madcampers.com/single_adventure.php?adventure_id=7 Oh and by the way, this trail is in amazing shape, not a bridge out or tree down at all. Also, if anyone has any thoughts on posting links to my site versus posting the TR straight here I would like to know. Do you guys look down on this sort of thing due to not being able to have the TR here indefintely?

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
bobbi
stillaGUAMish

bobbi
stillaGUAMish
PostMon Jun 02, 2008 9:10 pm 
some viewers rather read and view pictures from this site instead of clicking on another link. i prefer staying on the site. it's that instant stuff..... go cougs!

bobbi ૐ "Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So…get on your way!" - Oh, the Places You’ll Go! By Dr. Seuss
seawallrunner
dilettante

seawallrunner
dilettante
PostTue Jun 03, 2008 5:28 am 
I'm all for reading another site for updates but don't like pages and pages of this: Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10055) in C:\xampp\htdocs\adventures.php on line 20 Failed to connect to database. Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10055) in C:\xampp\htdocs\adventures.php on line 31 Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\xampp\htdocs\adventures.php on line 31 wink.gif dizzy.gif

peltoms

peltoms
PostTue Jun 03, 2008 6:14 am 
Yikes, madcamper sounds great but the madwebsite makes it tough to know confused.gif . We will gladly pay you to post stuff directly here... that is payment in compliments. biggrin.gif

North Cascade Glacier Climate Project: http://www.nichols.edu/departments/glacier/
Wazzu_camper
Go Cougs!

Wazzu_camper
Go Cougs!
PostTue Jun 03, 2008 11:51 am 
Yikes, looks like I need some more testing. I know what the problem was. It seems to be working as expected now, but yeah, this is a hobby for me, not a production quality site. I will be sure to post both here and on the website in the future. Thanks for the feedback.

aywolfpac

aywolfpac
PostTue Jun 03, 2008 4:19 pm 
I love the pano shot looking down from the dam. That's a dam cool shot! biggrin.gif I don't really mind going to another site to see the report myself. It makes it a little tough to respond to specific things in the report but I'm willing to "leave the site" to see pics and stuff that I'm interested in. My 2 cents.