Forum Index > Trip Reports > Olympic Mountains Traveling Summit and Lake Register
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
wiki summary

wiki summary
PostSun Aug 17, 2008 12:54 pm 
Homes of the Olympic Mountain Traveling Summit and Lake Register: Oly the 1st: Buckhorn - Goats Gone Wild and HJT, retrieved by MtnWkr Oly Peak - MtnWkr, retrieved by Adrewzki Moose Peak - moosefish, retrieved by Ancient Ambler & Mtn John Grand View Peak - Ancient Ambler & Mtn John, retrieved by bobbi Mt. Jupiter - bobbi, retrieved by seattlehikertoo Mt. Rose - seattlehikertoo, retrieved by NWtrax Mt. Ellinor - NWtrax, retrieved by Shoo fly Colonel Bob - Shoo Fly (until it went missing in action) Oly the 2nd: Mt. Townsend - HJT, retrieved by HJT Welch Peak - HJT, retrieved by Jennifer S. and bobbi Maiden Peak - bobbi, Jennifer S, Jen's kids, Debbie, Cindy, retrieved by reststep Elk Mountain - reststep, retrieved by Captain Jack and Silly Traveller Blue Mountain- C.J./S.T., retrieved by Timmie and crabio Mount Zion - Crabio and Timmie, retrieved by ScottM Mt. Angeles - ScottM, retrieved by HJT Obstruction Peak - HJT, retrieved by bobbi, cindy songbird, & susie Ridge To Mt. Baldy - bobbi, Lisa & Neil, Debbie, retrieved by greendog Mt. Walker - bobbi, HJT, Lisa & Neil, retrieved by ADrewzki. Lower Lena Lake - ADrewzki, retrieved by Mossy Mom Ralph's New Place up on the Hill - Mossy Mom, retrieved by Olympic Hiker North Summit, Mt. Townsend - Olympic Hiker - retrieved by HiT Mt. Ellinor - HiT Oly the 3rd: Mt. Walker, North Summit - Hesman, retrieved by Ranger Rock Lower Lena Lake - Ranger Rock, retrieved by meck Mt. Muller - meck, retrieved by bobbi Lake Angeles - bobbi - retrieved by reststep Tyler Peak - reststep - retrieved by seekapeak Cub Peak - seekapeak - retrieved by meck Mt. Rose - meck - retrieved by Old Mountain Man Mt. Ellinor - old mountain man Missing in Action once again Oly the 4th: Valhalla Peak - reststep - retrieved by bobbi, blaze, bonita Eagle Point - bobbi & bonita - retrieved by Hesman Obstruction Point - Hesman - retrieved by meck (former) Lake Mills - meck - retrieved by bobbi Striped Peak - bobbi & Blaze - retrieved by reststep Green Mountain (Olympic National Park between Deer Park and Maiden Peak) - reststep - retrieved by reststep Silver Lakes Peak Buckhorn Wilderness (Peak 6030 above Silver Lake) - reststep: retrieved by bobbi, Michelle, and Cindy Bogachiel Peak-bobbi and Cindy E, retrieved it since no one else wanted to get it! Glines Canyon-bobbi * retrieved the register and placed it somewhere else. let me know if interested or just end it! Please link to OMTSR TR's to this thread if they are not posted within the Olympic Mountains Traveling Summit Register thread.

Wiki summmary last edited by bobbi on Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:53 am (this post can be edited by any member)
Back to top Reply to topic
bobbi
stillaGUAMish

bobbi
stillaGUAMish
PostWed Jul 23, 2008 9:32 pm 
okay then!! great job, drewzki up.gif up.gif

bobbi ૐ "Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So…get on your way!" - Oh, the Places You’ll Go! By Dr. Seuss
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
ADrewzki
Snow angels are hot

ADrewzki
Snow angels are hot
PostThu Jul 24, 2008 11:43 am 
I have a couple ideas of where I want to put it. What is the rule with this thing? I don't plan on holding onto it for a month but is there a general guideline as to what is "acceptable" before placing it elsewhere? Also, the trail report is here.

Schmidt Alti-Dude
4th class poster

Schmidt Alti-Dude
4th class poster
PostThu Jul 24, 2008 11:45 am 
ADrewski: We'll pick you up on our way to TNAB and the place it in the Cascades tonight. How about it? devilsmile.gif wink.gif

Anything stated by me in no way reflects the attitudes or opinions of my wife
GeoTom

GeoTom
PostThu Jul 24, 2008 11:55 am 
Bringing the Olympic Mountains traveling register to the Cascades? hmmm.gif Oh man, that might make HJT more angry than an unleashed dog drinking his root beer in a Wal-Mart parking lot.

Knows literally nothing
ADrewzki
Snow angels are hot

ADrewzki
Snow angels are hot
PostThu Jul 24, 2008 12:44 pm 
Schmidt Alti-Dude wrote:
ADrewski: We'll pick you up on our way to TNAB and the place it in the Cascades tonight. How about it? devilsmile.gif wink.gif
You know, that's funny that you mention it. That particular perverse thought actually did cross my mind. It was preceeded by, "Wouldn't it be funny if..."

bobbi
stillaGUAMish

bobbi
stillaGUAMish
PostThu Jul 24, 2008 1:50 pm 
stay away from cascadian pressure, drewzki!! the olympic mountains is where the register belongs as in 'olympic mountains traveling summit register'!!

bobbi ૐ "Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So…get on your way!" - Oh, the Places You’ll Go! By Dr. Seuss
goats gone wild
Mr. Goat

goats gone wild
Mr. Goat
PostThu Jul 24, 2008 7:04 pm 
ADrewzki wrote:
Schmidt Alti-Dude wrote:
You know, that's funny that you mention it. That particular perverse thought actually did cross my mind. It was preceeded by, "Wouldn't it be funny if..."
You bad, bad boys. How can you even say such a thing? lol.gif Don't worry, HJT. I made sure there is a curse in place should it be wrested from the peninsula. I don't think these bad boys want to mess up their Karma. tongue.gif So, where's it headed Adrewzki?

.....leaving me wanting to return over and over in what ever capacity that may be, even if one day my knees are too old and I can only see the mountains from my porch. Jason Hummel
ADrewzki
Snow angels are hot

ADrewzki
Snow angels are hot
PostThu Jul 24, 2008 7:49 pm 
Well goats, if you are really that curious, I will tell you that it's headed out towards Port Angeles and the Obstruction Pt area c/o Moosefish. Don't worry, it's staying on the peninsula. Expect more details come Monday!

reststep

reststep
PostThu Jul 24, 2008 7:59 pm 
Did you say Moosefish? That means it will probably end up on Moose Peak.

"The mountains are calling and I must go." - John Muir
ADrewzki
Snow angels are hot

ADrewzki
Snow angels are hot
PostThu Jul 24, 2008 8:12 pm 
Moosefish at moose lake by moose peak? lol.gif You'll just have to wait and see where he places it!

mtnwkr

mtnwkr
PostFri Jul 25, 2008 1:12 am 
up.gif Glad you were successful!

There's a mostly unspoken acknowledgment among the voluntarily impoverished that it's better to be fiscally poor yet rich in experience-living the dream-than to be traditionally wealthy but live separate from one's passions.
mossy mom

mossy mom
PostSat Jul 26, 2008 9:42 am 
ADrewzki wrote:
Well goats, if you are really that curious, I will tell you that it's headed out towards Port Angeles and the Obstruction Pt area c/o Moosefish. Don't worry, it's staying on the peninsula. Expect more details come Monday!
Oh well maybe someday it will come down to my end of the penninsula. crybaby.gif

moosefish
I am the fish

moosefish
I am the fish
PostMon Jul 28, 2008 7:03 am 
Moose Peak (how could it not be?) TR to come...

reststep

reststep
PostMon Jul 28, 2008 9:15 am 
I knew it. I am looking forward to the report.

"The mountains are calling and I must go." - John Muir
goats gone wild
Mr. Goat

goats gone wild
Mr. Goat
PostMon Jul 28, 2008 10:39 am 
ADrewzki wrote:
Thanks, ADrewzki. You did good! winksmile.gif hockeygrin.gif up.gif

.....leaving me wanting to return over and over in what ever capacity that may be, even if one day my knees are too old and I can only see the mountains from my porch. Jason Hummel