Forum Index > Links > My Photo Site
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Eric
Peak Geek

Eric
Peak Geek
PostMon May 17, 2004 10:36 am 
I'm still working on sorting through and uploading the last couple years' worth of photos but I've got a decent amount of stuff online at this point. About two dozen galleries and maybe 400 or so photos. Most of the stuff up now is well known trails which everyone will have seen but the scenery is still nice most of the time. I think I only have dayhike stuff up at this point, my backpacking photos will come in due course. Anyway, have a look if you like: http://www.pbase.com/ericnoel

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Dean
(aka CascadeHiker)

Dean
(aka CascadeHiker)
PostMon May 17, 2004 7:02 pm 
Nice pics Eric, I enjoyed them all, especially the Enchantment set. up.gif

Dean - working in Utah for awhile and feeling like it is a 'paid' vacation. http://www.summitpost.org/user_page.php?user_id=1160
Scrooge
Famous Grouse

Scrooge
Famous Grouse
PostWed May 19, 2004 4:50 pm 
Looks like you're building a "must have" website, Eric. I don't know how far afield you actually roam, but so far it looks to be shaping up as a great photographic companion to the popular hiking guides.

Something lost behind the ranges. Lost and waiting for you....... Go and find it. Go!
Eric
Peak Geek

Eric
Peak Geek
PostThu May 20, 2004 8:31 pm 
Thanks. I do tend to hit a lot of the popular trails, especially the dayhike ones althoguh perhaps not as much as the current selection of photos might lead you to believe. I'm more into quick and easy scenery than solitude. Unfortunately my job enforces the quick aspect pretty well, haven't been able to get out backpacking or too far from Seattle much. Usually I have good luck on the crowded trails since my days off are weekdays and whereas a lot of these places are zoos on weekends, the crowds are pretty small on most weekdays. I saw one pair at Packwood Lake on Tuesday and did not see a person when I hiked Lake Serene of all places last week. Also, I've only been in Washington for a few years now so a lot of the old hat hikes that long time residents have been to a zillion times are still new to me. Wish I had better pics of all the stuff I've done in other places I lived or traveled to but photography is still a new hobby for me so all that other good stuff is represented by a lot of dull 4x6s. But at least that helped spur me to learn a bit more about photography. Additionally, I'm no climber, just a mere hiker so I've never been above treeline. wink.gif embarassedlaugh.gif

Newt
Short Timer

Newt
Short Timer
PostThu May 20, 2004 8:47 pm 
Nice site and photos Eric. Cool looking Lookout too. up.gif Newt

It's pretty safe to say that if we take all of man kinds accumulated knowledge, we still don't know everything. So, I hope you understand why I don't believe you know everything. But then again, maybe you do.
Josh Journey
a.k.a Josh Lewis

Josh Journey
a.k.a Josh Lewis
PostTue Jan 06, 2009 2:45 am 
Eric
Peak Geek

Eric
Peak Geek
PostTue Jan 06, 2009 9:35 am 
Thanks Josh. Egads, has it been five years already since I posted this thread. I'm getting old.

Josh Journey
a.k.a Josh Lewis

Josh Journey
a.k.a Josh Lewis
PostTue Jan 06, 2009 10:12 pm 
Eric wrote:
Thanks Josh. Egads, has it been five years already since I posted this thread. I'm getting old.
Just thought I would look though and bump up some old threads... winksmile.gif