Forum Index > The Trading Post > FS: Packs; Kelty Haiku, Lowe Alpine Contour IV
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Plinko

Plinko
PostFri Jan 30, 2004 9:05 pm 
I've got like 7 backpacks, and only one of me...think I have a gear problem? who me? never! Need to thin out the gear closet... Lowe Alpine Contour IV internal frame pack 6400 cubic inches, color is blue with black, adjustable for persons 5'5" - 6'5", hood pocket, top load design with zip-off sleeping bag compartment divider. Has ice axe loops to carry your skis, climbing tools, etc. Made from water resistant rip-stop nylon and fully padded shaped shoulder and hip straps designed for supherb comfort when carrying heavy loads. Purchased in 1998, but spent most of it's life in a lonely dark closet and was only used 2 times, so it looks and even smells brand new. I also have a pair of Lowe Alpine removable side pockets, (an aftermarket accessory made specifically for this pack) which give great flexibility. This is a serious backpack that will last a lifetime. More Details HERE . Asking $95.00/obo Kelty Haiku 3000 This one's brand new and I've got the tags for it, a fantastic pack, but just too much like my Kelty Flight. Backpacker Magazine gave this a "Best Buy" rating in the 2004 Gear Guide, pp24. All the details can be found: HERE REI Outlet has it for 100, plus tax and shipping, so I'll ask $90/obo and I'll pay shipping, or arainge a meeting place in the Seattle area. Thanks for looking. Plinko bigben@backpacker.com

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Plinko

Plinko
PostMon Feb 16, 2004 10:04 am 
one down, one to go...
Lowe Contour is SOLD...Thanks Newfoundglory... The Kelty Haiku is still available...great weekend pack, made from Spectra/Kevlar reinforced nylon...Backpacker Magazine knew what they were talking about tongue.gif Cheers~

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message