Forum Index > The Trading Post > For Sale: Norwegian Welt Boots & Modern Glacier Boots
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
pbmendoza

pbmendoza
PostWed Jan 14, 2004 12:24 pm 
Hello, I have four pair of Norwegian-Welt boots and a pair of modern Glacier boots that I've collected over the five years. I am selling them because the three pair of Raichle Montagnas (one pair currently in use, two are in reserve) are all I really need and will probably last until I finally give up the ghost. Because of the interest expressed here in these type of boots, I thought I'd post them here. So I'm offering these up for sale. The condition is noted in each description below and I have photographs of all the pairs if any one wants them emailed. I am not posting the photos to save server space. #1: Asolosport Yukons, Size 8.5 European, Size 9 US. Brand New condition - was a display model for a local retailer. 3.2 mm rough-out leather single-piece leather, calf-leather lining, leather insole, gussetted double tongue, 3/4 steel shank. Vibram Montagna sole. 5.5 lbs. $200, includes shipping. #2: Fabiano/Scarpa Edwardo, size 9, fits size 8 US. Approximately 100 miles use. Fits narrow. I am the third owner of this pair, purchased from a friend. 3.0 mm smooth-out leather, calf-leather lining, 1/2 steel shank, overlap tongue design. Vibram Montagna sole. Has been waterproofed with Biwell Green. Scuffs and scratches in the leather, nothing significant. 4.5 lbs. $80, includes shipping. #3: Montrail Mazama, size 9 US, really fits size 8 US. Purchased off of Ebay, according to original owner used for one 15 mile hike. He kept the original integrafit soles. No insoles provided. 3.0mm rough-out Galluser leather, calf-leather lining, gussetted double tongue, 1/2 steel shank. Vibram Montagna sole. Has been waterproofed with Biwell Green. Light scuffing at the toes. 4.5 lbs. $160, includes shipping. #4: Montrail Mazama, size 9.5 US, really fits size 8.5 US. Brand new condition-was a display model for a local retailer. No integrafit insoles. No insoles provided. 3.0mm rough-out Galluser leather, calf-leather lining, gussetted double tongue, 1/2 steel shank. Vibram Montagna sole. 4.5 lbs. $200, includes shipping. #5: Montrail Verglas, size 9 US, fits size 8 US. Mint/like brand new-Was a display model for a local retailer, has been used in store parking lot by some customers. No integrafit insoles. 3.2/2.8mm rough-out leather, polyurethane rand around the whole perimeter of the lower portion of the boot, 200 grams of Thinsulate insulation throughout the upper, gussetted double tongue, midsole is 4mm thick beechwood. Vibram Clusaz sole, step-in crampon compatible. 5.5 lbs. $220, includes shipping. I can provide photos for all the above mentioned boots. All sales would be final, since I'm trying to open up space in my closet and correct my wayward spending. Only asking the amount I paid plus $10 shipping. I'm willing to answer any questions and email any photos. Thank you for your time and consideration. Pablo Mendoza pbmendoza

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
pbmendoza

pbmendoza
PostSat Jan 17, 2004 12:49 pm 
Norwegian-Welted boots, prices lowered.
Lowered prices, will take a loss on these boots. 1: Asolosport Yukons, $160. 2: Fabiano/Scarpa Edwardos, $80. 3: Montrail Mazama 9, $140. 4: Montrail Mazama 9.5, $160. 5: Montrail Verglas, $180. All prices include shipping. Photos available on request. Pablo

kraitcatcher

kraitcatcher
PostThu Feb 05, 2004 11:22 am 
Pablo,could you e-mail me pictures of item #4 Montrail Mazamas for$200+ $10 shipping,I might be interested,Thank you,James aka kraitcatcher@yahoo.com

currently looking for backpacking partners for next may for a week in the trinity alps,asnd some other trips and help on a book that will involve tons of camping
kraitcatcher

kraitcatcher
PostThu Feb 05, 2004 11:26 am 
new prices
Pablo,item #4 Montrail Mazamas for $160,Please send picture of these boots,Thanks,James aka kraitcatcher@yahoo.com

currently looking for backpacking partners for next may for a week in the trinity alps,asnd some other trips and help on a book that will involve tons of camping
pbmendoza

pbmendoza
PostThu Feb 05, 2004 7:24 pm 
kraitcatcher wrote:
Pablo,item #4 Montrail Mazamas for $160,Please send picture of these boots,Thanks,James aka kraitcatcher@yahoo.com
Hello James, I just tried emailing you the second set of photographs, but I'm receiving an error message stating that your mailbox is beyond capacity. In answer to your question about sizing. Montrail prints the sizes of their boots this way: US, UK, Eur, Mondo. So the Mazama 9s that I have listed have the following sizing information: 9.0 US, 8.0 UK, 43 Eur, 27.5 Mondo. In all Montrail boots I've ever owned, the US size actually runs small. I have found that the Montrail Mazama 9s actually fit like my Raichle Montagna 8s. In my normal everyday shoes, I wear size 8 US Florsheims. So when I listed the Montrails, I wanted to make sure that I accurately reflected their sizing. I hope that this helps. Please let me know when you have cleared up your mailbox and I will then send the additional photographs. With regards, Pablo

kraitcatcher

kraitcatcher
PostSat Feb 07, 2004 7:24 pm 
second e-mail address
Pablo,yes it is full.But you can send them to my second e-mail address, KRAITCATCHER2@yahoo.com I think that will work,if not,I will try another address.Thanks on the sizing info,I have worn a size 8.5 Florshimes my self,so that is helpfull.Regards,James

pbmendoza

pbmendoza
PostTue Feb 10, 2004 12:06 pm 
pbmendoza wrote:
Lowered prices, will take a loss on these boots. 1: Asolosport Yukons, $160. 2: Fabiano/Scarpa Edwardos, $80. 3: Montrail Mazama 9, $140. 4: Montrail Mazama 9.5, $160. 5: Montrail Verglas, $180. All prices include shipping. Photos available on request. Pablo
#1 Asolosport Yukons and #5 Montrail Verglas have sold. I've decided to keep the #3 Montrail Mazama 9s. Still available # 2 Fabiano/Scarpa Edwardos, price lowered to $60. # 4 Montrail Mazama 9.5, price remains to $160. $10 shipping still applies. Thanks for your time and consideration. Pablo

pbmendoza

pbmendoza
PostMon Feb 16, 2004 11:28 am 
pbmendoza wrote:
pbmendoza wrote:
#1 Asolosport Yukons and #5 Montrail Verglas have sold. I've decided to keep the #3 Montrail Mazama 9s. Still available # 2 Fabiano/Scarpa Edwardos, price lowered to $60. # 4 Montrail Mazama 9.5, price remains to $160. $10 shipping still applies. Thanks for your time and consideration. Pablo
Hello everybody, All boots have been sold except the Fabiano/Scarpa Edwardos. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Thanks for the response. I appreciate your time. Pablo

pbmendoza

pbmendoza
PostThu May 06, 2004 8:10 am 
All Norwegian Welt Boots in this listing sold.
Hello, All the Norwegian Welt Boots Originally listed have been sold. Thanks for all the interest. Pablo