Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Stupid things we know about each other
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Allison
Feckless Swooner

Allison
Feckless Swooner
PostThu Feb 26, 2004 12:48 am 
Jimmymac has a flagging tape problem. Stefan thinks he's a babe. Damian has an alter ego. Quark likes Shakespeare and weird music. P-Bear has a proclivity for bad puns. Pappy gets riled easily. BPJ buys us pizza even when he is not there. ....?

www.allisonoutside.com follow me on Twitter! @AllisonLWoods
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostThu Feb 26, 2004 1:37 am 
Marylou is a soccer mom who lusts over Toyota Highlanders and shuns Fords. Catwoman likes fresh fruit. Sarbar has been to Washington D.C. Moose & Squirrel reads too many WTA trip reports. Larry has a large wooden ice axe.

Quark
Niece of Alvy Moore

Quark
Niece of Alvy Moore
PostThu Feb 26, 2004 9:01 am 
marylou wrote:
Pappy gets riled easily.
Shouldn't this read, "Pappy gets easily riled," or "Pappy gets riled, easily."...?

"...Other than that, the post was more or less accurate." Bernardo, NW Hikers' Bureau Chief of Reporting
Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostThu Feb 26, 2004 9:08 am 
Mary Lou is Mary Lou Tom Spends WAY TOO MUCH TIME crunching numbers P-Bear is Karaazee Everybody else is everybody else. TB winksmile.gif lol.gif hmmm.gif lol.gif winksmile.gif

"If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide." — Abraham Lincoln

PostThu Feb 26, 2004 9:27 am 
marylou wrote:
Pappy gets riled easily. ....?
That's a bunch of crap and one your most pathetic trolls ever. What a lame-ass thing to do. Painting me as some oversensitve raving jerk. What the flip is wrong with you. You really bug the hell out of me and can't imagine why you would say such a thing. rant.gif rant.gif rant.gif rant.gif rant.gif rant.gif rant.gif rant.gif rant.gif rant.gif rant.gif

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostThu Feb 26, 2004 10:15 am 
Actually I get riled easily! TB hockeygrin.gif

"If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide." — Abraham Lincoln
Stefan

Stefan
PostThu Feb 26, 2004 10:31 am 
Mary Lou has an ankle fetish. Mtn Goat writes a lot. Sluggo has been hurt that Mtn Goat has left for a while. Sarbar has big jujus. And a tattoo. Quark works for a corupt organization. Tom's priority in life is NWhikers.net 2drx,JimK,Pap,Polarbear know too much about lakes. BPJ has a way of getting a certain 4WD Toyota vehicle into the U.S. but won't tell us. Thread Length RULEZ. CNN is dead.

Art is an adventure.
Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostThu Feb 26, 2004 10:36 am 
My mouth is SHUT! Frankly, Im sure that I DONT know what you are talking about. TB hockeygrin.gif hockeygrin.gif hockeygrin.gif hockeygrin.gif hockeygrin.gif hockeygrin.gif hockeygrin.gif hockeygrin.gif hockeygrin.gif hockeygrin.gif

Dante

Dante
PostThu Feb 26, 2004 12:29 pm 
Backpacker Joe has a Gore-Tex patch clown.gif

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostThu Feb 26, 2004 12:50 pm 
That's me, waterproof from the inside out! TB lol.gif

Quark
Niece of Alvy Moore

Quark
Niece of Alvy Moore
PostThu Feb 26, 2004 1:07 pm 
Stefan wrote:
Quark works for a corupt organization.
You mean the organization who has one employee lobbying in Olympia and another in DC to obtain proper funding so your whiney skinny handsome ass can haul itself over creeks and crannies and take your children on easier trails fit for young people? That organization? PS: you can't spel worth a flip. Not that any accountant can, but stil...

"...Other than that, the post was more or less accurate." Bernardo, NW Hikers' Bureau Chief of Reporting
Damian

Damian
PostThu Feb 26, 2004 3:00 pm 
MtnGoat will blow you out of the sky with his airship of death, and laugh as you crash and burn a slow painful death. Marylou thinks my equipment is heavy and outdated. Marylou knows nothing about gear. Quark is just a big dork. What else is there to say about Quark. Polarbear is the fallen "King of The Spider Meadow Glacier" and has poor taste in beer

Allison
Feckless Swooner

Allison
Feckless Swooner
PostThu Feb 26, 2004 3:05 pm 
PAP wrote:
That's a bunch of crap and one your most pathetic trolls ever. What a lame-ass thing to do. Painting me as some oversensitve raving jerk. What the flip is wrong with you. You really bug the hell out of me and can't imagine why you would say such a thing. rant.gif rant.gif rant.gif rant.gif rant.gif rant.gif rant.gif rant.gif rant.gif rant.gif rant.gif
LMAO...very funny Pappy, didn't know you also have a sense of humor about it... up.gif biggrin.gif

www.allisonoutside.com follow me on Twitter! @AllisonLWoods

PostThu Feb 26, 2004 6:52 pm 
some others... Kleet - Kool Salish - universal McPil - hopeless romantic Newt - respectful of others sarbar - photographs groups a lot wink.gif JimK - prolific Karen - wub.gif Alan Bauer - willing to drive anywhere, anytime. Randy - yahtzee playing girlie-man lol.gif Moose - is not a squirrel Sorefeet - young and last but not least, marylou - always right winksmile.gif

sarbar
Living The Dream

sarbar
Living The Dream
PostThu Feb 26, 2004 7:08 pm 
"Sarbar has big jujus. And a tattoo. " Do I want to know what a jujus is? eek.gif Is that like when Synchro calls me Chesty LaRoue? Or Busty Malone? hihi.gif

https://trailcooking.com/ Eat well on the trail.