Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Auto Repair Shops - Recommendations Wanted
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
MCaver
Founder

MCaver
Founder
PostThu May 30, 2002 1:06 pm 
My Toyota RAV4 takes quite a beating on some of those Forest Service roads and it's starting to suffer a bit. I haven't done any auto repairs since I've moved here so I'm open to recommendations. I can handle the little stuff like tuneups, oil changes, etc myself, and I'm not worried about bodyshop stuff at the moment. I need someone reliable, dependable and honest, the closer to Kirkland the better, that can do engine and transmission work. Does such a place exist? tongue.gif

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Scrooge
Famous Grouse

Scrooge
Famous Grouse
PostThu May 30, 2002 3:04 pm 
biggrin.gif Hi Caver If it's possible to recommend a reliable garage, here it is. .... Juanita Auto Service .... 1120 8th Street .... Kirkland ... 425-823-8404 or 425-827-1177 You'll deal with Mike (my preference), the relaxed owner-manager or Eric, younger and more nearly all-business. I've heard Mike tell a customer things like, "You lied to me. If you'ld told me the truth about what happened we could have fixed the problem right away and saved this hastle." I've been going there more than 20 years, since the shop was actually up in Juanita, hence their name. The Mazda hasn't needed much work, but I had an engine replaced on my old Dodge Colt (Mitsubishi mfg). I don't know if they would tackle a 4X4 transmission or viscous coupling, but over the years they've tended to gear up to do more and more of the specialized jobs. They're located NE of downtown Kirkland but west of 405, a section of town you might not expect to have any commercial area. Obviously no guarantees, but my experience is straight talk, good work and fair prices. Feel free to use my name. agree.gif David

Something lost behind the ranges. Lost and waiting for you....... Go and find it. Go!
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message