Forum Index > Partners > Beautiful Bogachiel Peak - Sunday 8.01.10
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
veronika

veronika
PostWed Jul 28, 2010 1:22 pm 
I am heading up to Bogachiel Peak this Sunday to place "Oly". If anyone wants to participate please let me know. I have not planned out the details as of yet but will have more info by Friday. I need to do a little more research on the hike to determine a start time. I have never been so I am eager to have someone join! Thanks.

Take risks not to escape life, but to prevent life from escaping I may not have anyone rocking my world right now but, I don't have anyone messing it up either.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Matt Lemke
High on the Outdoors

Matt Lemke
High on the Outdoors
PostWed Jul 28, 2010 2:43 pm 
I was just there last Sunday Great hike along the high divide and an ice axe is not needed. Just some patchy snow along the High Divide but the Seven Lakes basin still has snow where some of the lakes are partially frozen. Bogachiel peak is completly snow free. The loop is very easy to do in one day. I actually might be interested to go again to see how much snow melted in the basin this week if my PCT plans for this weekend don't pan out. I'll keep in touch

The Pacific coast to the Great Plains = my playground!!! SummitPost Profile See my website at: http://www.lemkeclimbs.com
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message