Forum Index > Partners > Whatcom County?
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
LadyÆsa
Surefooted Spitfire

LadyÆsa
Surefooted Spitfire
PostMon Feb 03, 2014 5:47 pm 
I know I've posted this before, but it's been a while. I'm an easygoing hiker, somewhat-fair weather (the 20 or 30-something plus wind chill is NOT my idea of a good Saturday), but I'll hike in light rain, overcast, etc. I'm limited to Whatcom and Skagit county (I'm five minutes from the Canadian border), and I usually end up hiking a few hours at a time on light to medium trails. I have asthma, so steep inclines or fast pace isn't for me, but I love being out all day. As long as the trail isn't overly technical or a steep incline, I can easily hike all day. As for schedules, my kid does soccer Saturdays (indoor and outdoor), and I work every third Saturday and Sunday as well, so my schedule isn't easy to work around, I know, thus the constant issue trying to find someone to hike with me. Anyone else able to catch a Saturday or a Sunday with me around the area? I'm familiar with the Chuckanuts and Blanchard, but am excited to start in on Baker this summer as well, as well as other areas within a reasonable driving distance. PM me if you're interested, and we'll try to get it worked out!!

"We have one chance, one chance, to get everything right. We have one chance, one chance, and if we're lucky we might." One Chance, Modest Mouse
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message