Forum Index > Partners > A la sainte terre or to our holy land
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
zachpratt25
hikinginthe hills

zachpratt25
hikinginthe hills
PostThu Mar 27, 2014 9:24 am 
Been hiking for many years now and have learned a lot over the years. Don't climb Haystack on Mount Si during a rainstorm, Glissading is probably the best thing about snow hiking, step out of your comfort zone etc. But the one thing I fail to do is make friends on trails. Sure I say hi and what not but nobody seems to stop and talk. I hike with a very select group of people whom enjoy climbing to but I'd like to expand my world and hike with others. I am based outta Covington/Maple Valley Area (Also identified as "Kent") and love hiking in the Snoqualmie area, down by Rainer and up along highway 2 occasionally. I feel like everyone hikes for different reasons but we're all drawn to the mountains by a little voice telling us to go back. I maybe 18 and have a long way to go but if you'd like to step out and join me. By all means, lets get it. Follow me at http://walkinginthehills.blogspot.com/

To see the world, Things dangerous to come to, To see behind walls, To draw closer, To find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of LIFE.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message