Forum Index > Partners > Too many solo hikes!
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
MattP.

MattP.
PostThu Feb 20, 2014 6:49 pm 
Hey all! I try to get a hike in every weekend and am getting slightly bored with my constant solo trips! I have a couple buddies I usually hike with but as soon as I mention an early AM departure, they're nowhere to be found! Early 20s and extremely laid back, a similar attitude is appreciated. I enjoy hiking all over; last week I went down to the Columbia River Gorge for a day hike, and the weekend before went camping on the Olympic Peninsula. If I'm going to drive any considerable distance, I'm looking for at least a 4-6 hour hike. Pace is moderate and elevation gain is welcomed. Anything short of crampons/axes is what I'm comfortable with although I would like to progress. More than happy to drive and split gas (Seattle's Fremont) and I'll gladly bring an extra cold one for the summit or turnaround point. Shoot me a PM. -Matt

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
PorcupinePhobia
Murse

PorcupinePhobia
Murse
PostSun Feb 23, 2014 7:37 pm 
Pm sent

rallyrcr

rallyrcr
PostSun Mar 02, 2014 3:22 pm 
I'm new to Washington and this forum. I'm trying to ask around if there is anyone interested in hiking to Muir Camp at Mount Ranier. Interested? PM me.

neek

neek
PostThu Mar 20, 2014 11:24 pm 
MattP - If 6-7am is sufficiently early, I'm open to weekend hikes & live pretty close (N. Seattle). 30s, also laid back, don't talk much, often do long solo hikes but appreciate having a partner for safety and fuel sharing. I'm recovering from an ankle injury so am slower than normal right now and can't do anything technical, but can still put in 15-20 mile days. Feel free to add me to your list of folks to ping for your next adventure.

zachpratt25
hikinginthe hills

zachpratt25
hikinginthe hills
PostWed Apr 02, 2014 6:23 am 
As for the main one, if you're ever looking into the Snoqualmie area. I'd meet you in North Bend or something. I plan on doing a loooot of hikes out there this year.

To see the world, Things dangerous to come to, To see behind walls, To draw closer, To find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of LIFE.