Forum Index > Partners > Adventure buddies?!
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
sryan

sryan
PostThu Apr 03, 2014 1:32 pm 
I have a really relaxed class schedule this quarter which gives me 4 day weekends. I don’t know anyone out on this side of the water to adventure with and I don’t really care for hiking alone… so if anyone would like to get out Mondays or Fridays for a day hike I would love to join! I even have most of Wednesdays free! Up for multi day adventures over the weekends also. Mid-20s and I live in NE Tacoma. Happy trails! smile.gif

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
forest gnome
Forest nut...

forest gnome
Forest nut...
PostThu Apr 03, 2014 7:38 pm 
dud or dude-ette?....4 day weekends are perfect for trips!!!...so difficult to find people that actually want to be out for (gasp) 3 FULL NIGHTS!??? DAM wussies....anyway hav u been looking at the trip reports?....

sryan

sryan
PostFri Apr 04, 2014 9:07 am 
Dudette! Yea I'm super stoked about my weekends, I want to take advantage of it while I can! I've been going out to the Olympics mostly since that's where I know people I can get out with, but I'd like to explore more of the cascades! I do peruse the trip reports often here and WTA.

zachpratt25
hikinginthe hills

zachpratt25
hikinginthe hills
PostSat Apr 05, 2014 6:59 pm 
Sundays are hike days with my group. If those could free up for you then I'd be down to have you along.

To see the world, Things dangerous to come to, To see behind walls, To draw closer, To find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of LIFE.
sryan

sryan
PostSun Apr 06, 2014 9:04 pm 
What group are you a part of and where do you guys go?!

zachpratt25
hikinginthe hills

zachpratt25
hikinginthe hills
PostSun Apr 06, 2014 10:38 pm 
On the Facebook, it is PNW saunterer's or https://www.facebook.com/groups/610503465698744/ Just starting our self's out. As for where we go, well that is pretty much a guessing game to which myself and the others decide. I have no troubles doing.. Well pretty much anything but to name a few. Granite Mountain, Mailbox, Mount Washington, Sugarloaf Mountain, Denny Mountain and so on. Got a few this summer like Kaleetan Peak, Going from the town of Baring on Highway 2 to North Bend VIA Dorothy and Snoqualmie lake(a over night trip), Tathalum Peak (Very unknown and even less climbed, up on Chinook pass) and parts of the Teanaway over by Ellensburg. And everything in between. I have no problem with any hike of any types and nor do any of my counterparts at all.

To see the world, Things dangerous to come to, To see behind walls, To draw closer, To find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of LIFE.
sryan

sryan
PostThu Apr 10, 2014 9:51 am 
I'll check out the fb page! Do you tend to play around the Cascades more? I'm ok with anywhere, I just want to get out with others! I will definitely try to make it one of these Sundays, the next couple weekends are booked up but I'll keep an eye on your page!