Forum Index > Partners > High Skip to Narnia
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
zachpratt25
hikinginthe hills

zachpratt25
hikinginthe hills
PostFri Apr 18, 2014 8:56 am 
Anyone wanna be apart of a summer group that's going to hit many Snoqualmie and Mount Rainer area hikes? Young male is who I am but I plan on having much more then le moi along. My girlfriend comes along on many hikes along with my cousin and other friends BUT I'd like more friends on hikes. All about making friends here and sharing some good times on trails. I will mostly be up for day hikes but am looking to maybe do an overnight-er or two(Will actually be doing my first one on the Lake Dorthy Trail in August) but to name a few we'll be tackling Mount Washington, Mount Kent, Silver Peak, Melawaka Lake, Panhandle Gap, Sourdough Gap, Granite Mountain, Tathalum Peak, McClellan Butte, Green Mountain..... The Notorious... Denny Mountain... Snow lake and a variety of others! Come along if you think this sounds fun! party.gif

To see the world, Things dangerous to come to, To see behind walls, To draw closer, To find each other and to feel. That is the purpose of LIFE.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Magellan
Brutally Handsome

Magellan
Brutally Handsome
PostFri Apr 18, 2014 12:57 pm 
If you think you know a route into Narnia, I would absolutely want to come along. smile.gif

EastKing
Surfing and Hiking

EastKing
Surfing and Hiking
PostSat Apr 19, 2014 6:49 am 
I am game for peaks but more in the Rainier area and around White Pass. My schedule can go all over the place. Would like to do Bryant and potentially Denny. I'd also like to do Chair and the Tooth (with ropes of course). Will send PM your way..

YouTube | SummitPost Saw the depths of despair. Now I am salvaging what time I have left on Earth.
NacMacFeegle

NacMacFeegle
PostSun Apr 20, 2014 11:59 pm 
Magellan wrote:
If you think you know a route into Narnia, I would absolutely want to come along. smile.gif
As would I! smile.gif I might also be interested in doing some Mt. Rainier area hikes.

Read my hiking related stories and more at http://illuminationsfromtheattic.blogspot.com/
puzzlr
Mid Fork Rocks

puzzlr
Mid Fork Rocks
PostMon Apr 21, 2014 2:19 am 
Been to Narnia. Nice place. Feels like a lifetime ago.