Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > More Pot News
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Malachai Constant

Malachai Constant
PostThu Jul 24, 2014 10:11 pm 
If the state gets greedy (as seems likely) the plan will fail. You end up with a prohibition like scenario where consumption is legal and sales illegal. This is an invitation to bootlegging. Police corruption will be an inevitable result as cops can feel good about preventing moral decay but not about being tax collectors. The law will succeed if it is easier and cheaper or at least reasonable to be legal. Both pot and alcohol are cheap to produce especially if you only care about effect not quality. To tell the truth nobody I ever knew cared very much about the "taste" of pot. High quality is just easier to hide.

"You do not laugh when you look at the mountains, or when you look at the sea." Lafcadio Hearn
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
cairn builder

cairn builder
PostThu Jul 24, 2014 10:53 pm 
treeswarper wrote:
So indoor grows require no water? shakehead.gif No problem with indoor growing during a drought?
You live in a god forsaken desert and you're begrudging people water to grow a plant.

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!
PostFri Jul 25, 2014 7:44 am 
I'm just laughing at the stupidity of it all. It comes down to this. Pot is OK and a necessity, so it seems. Not to worry, they are just growing a plant or two. To heck with cumulative effects. Pot growing doesn't hurt anybody. Pot growing is more important that fish or food. Indoor pot growing apparently uses no water or electricity. What is more important, is that you have it available. That's what I'm reading. Nobody seems concerned about anything but getting it.

What's especially fun about sock puppets is that you can make each one unique and individual, so that they each have special characters. And they don't have to be human––animals and aliens are great possibilities
happy heathen
Goonies never die

happy heathen
Goonies never die
PostSat Aug 02, 2014 5:54 am 
There is no such thing as legal cannabis in Washington state, never has been. Without being able to grow it myself at home how is it legal? If I have 28 grams in fine but 28.1 grams and its a crime. Does that sound like legalization to you? 18 year old kids can go die in foreign lands for oil, minerals and other resources, er um I mean "freedom" (my bad on getting the excuse for war messed up) but can't consume cannabis how is that legalization? If one shares any of the cannabis bought "legally" they would be commiting a crime, not sounding very legal to me. Freedom is just a word used for campaign season, football games and foreign military intervention......

"The mountains are calling and I must go" John Muir