Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Help a designer help her community! (Everett Logo Contest)
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
ree

ree
PostSat Oct 25, 2014 9:29 am 
Greetings! The City of Everett is holding a contest for the design of its logo. I have submitted a number of designs, and I need your help to become a finalist! Please go to this link ( http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/everettlogo ) and vote for logos: 293, 296, 299, 301,309. Make sure these numbers match the attached logos. Deadline for voting is midnight Tues. Oct 28, so there is not much time to weigh in. The winning submission is awarded $5000. Should my submission be chosen, all winnings will be donated to local charities. I have not chosen all the charities I want to donate to, but Helicopter Rescue Team and Interfaith Family Shelter are among them. The idea is to give back the winnings to my community. I have mixed feelings about contests like this because it asks designers to work for free, which I don't feel is fair. In donating the winnings to charities, it will add meaning to the time I put into this effort. Thank you in advance for your help and support. Please forward this email to those who can help. Deb Fox aka "ree"
logo 293
logo 293
logo 296
logo 296
logo 299
logo 299
logo 301
logo 301
logo 309
logo 309

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostSat Oct 25, 2014 10:08 am 
I voted for you Debski. Good luck. up.gif

"If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide." — Abraham Lincoln
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message