Forum Index > Partners > For 2015: Looking for Mount Rainier/Mount Hood Partners
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Redwic
Unlisted Free Agent

Redwic
Unlisted Free Agent
PostThu Nov 06, 2014 12:09 pm 
One of the people on my Granite Peak (MT) trip this past August was Kevin, a farmer from Missouri. He is in his mid-50s and is as strong/tough as granite. He is a really good guy, too. He was an excellent mountaineering partner and is very experienced with mountain travel (including rope/glacier). Kevin only has three State Highpoints remaining: Denali, Rainier, and Hood. He wants to plan a two-week trip to the Northwest in the mid-May through mid-June timeframe of 2015. He prefers finding 2-3 local mountaineering partners rather than using a guide service. And if the partners have already been to either of those peaks, then all the better. However, he does not know any locals (except me) so I told him that I would ask people here on his behalf. (Personally, I have no desire to go back to either peak, so I really hope some people will show interest.) If interested, send me a PM and then I can forward his information.

60 pounds lighter but not 60 points brighter.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Matt Lemke
High on the Outdoors

Matt Lemke
High on the Outdoors
PostTue Nov 11, 2014 10:12 pm 
I would be up for Hood if the scheduling works out. Although I'd rather do a non-standard route

The Pacific coast to the Great Plains = my playground!!! SummitPost Profile See my website at: http://www.lemkeclimbs.com
Michael Lewis
Taking a nap

Michael Lewis
Taking a nap
PostSun Jan 04, 2015 1:27 am 
I'm interested. Check your inbox