Forum Index > The Trading Post > FS - well-used tele boots (M's 10-10.5 US) and new'ish' skis
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
jackchinook

jackchinook
PostMon Nov 01, 2004 8:52 pm 
I'm looking to upgrade this season into something that fits me better since I pretty much only tour/camp/snowmobile in my ski boots now. I've got a pair of Scarpa T2's I need to get rid of as they're taking up valuable closet space. They're probably about 2001 vintage (symetrical bellows, dark blue). They've seen many turns and are pretty beat up but they still have some life in them and would be really good for someone who's looking to learn tele. Honestly, I'd continue to use them but I really need probably a .5 size larger if I'm going to tour in them 100%. I've also got a pair of 2001 or 2002 K2 Heli Stinks (190cm) with G3 risers and a pair of Chilis (or BD Riva Z's). These things are in VERY good condition. I've only toured on them probably 3-4 times. They've never seen a lift. I got a fatter pair of skis year ago and I just decided that I don't mind lugging the extra weight of my BD Crossbows with me when I tour. The K2's are fairly fat as well (70mm at waist) with great sidecut. So.... The binding situation on these skis is somewhat flexible. I can sell them with the chilis or riva's or preferably without either. I'd ideally like to put my spare bindings on another set down the road. The skis have the G3 shim on them and BD, Voile and chili-type (standard 3-hole design) bindings can be taken on and off with no ill-effects to the skis since you're just adding/removing the binding from the shim itself. As far as price, make me an offer. I'm not looking to make money here, I just want to subsidize the purchase of my new boots. Let me know via PM. I live in the Methow Valley but I get over to the 'Wetside' often. Michael

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message