Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Smash, burn, get ejected into space! Super Planet Crash
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
MtnGoat

MtnGoat
PostWed Jan 14, 2015 10:58 pm 
Play God with your own custom solar system, or load a real life alien system template into this simulator. Bonus points for a crowded stable system, but don't crash a planet into the star, another planet, or get it ejected from the system! Addictive

Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock. - Will Rogers
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
sten

sten
PostThu Jan 15, 2015 8:32 am 
Ok that's going to waste some time. Fun game thanks

MtnGoat

MtnGoat
PostThu Jan 15, 2015 9:27 am 
finally got to 5 million, thought I was all that. then a buddy says he scored 20 mill

Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock. - Will Rogers
wolffie

wolffie
PostThu Jan 15, 2015 11:01 am 
Do I get to create a thriving advanced benevolent civilization and the nuke the whole solar system with a nearby supernova or gamma ray burst? There is speculation that many galaxies are inhospitable to life due to frequent sterilzation by gamma ray bursts. Just one more thing to worry about. Not covered in my homeowner's policy, either.

Some people have better things to do with their lives than walking the dog. Some don't.
sten

sten
PostSat Jan 17, 2015 11:21 pm 
You really have to get the dwarf star in there to rack up the points, don't you?

MtnGoat

MtnGoat
PostSun Jan 18, 2015 9:28 am 
As far as I can tell, yes. It helps if the randomized placement of the first planet puts it down real close or way outside, so you can put the dwarf at the outside of the system or right near the center. It's cool putting it real close and making a tight binary system

Z
Erratic

Z
Erratic
PostThu Jan 22, 2015 2:52 pm 
Cool game X. Tried w/ dwarf star (7.3 million) and then dwarf star and ice giant (13.28 million), then I saw the high scores of 999,999,999. I'm quitting!

"Einstein stating that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light, is as a blind man stating that nothing can travel faster than the speed of sound" 1979 They don't make years like they used to.