Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Seahawks
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Malachai Constant

Malachai Constant
PostMon Jan 19, 2015 11:16 pm 
By definition, you are not outplayed if you win. tongue.gif could they have played better and made it a romp? Maybe, but if you were not playing you have no standing. Finally, past performance is no gauge tee of future preformance. wink.gif i will take it! Probably the most exciting game I have ever seen in my life😍

"You do not laugh when you look at the mountains, or when you look at the sea." Lafcadio Hearn
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
tom roy

tom roy
PostTue Jan 20, 2015 12:26 am 
George Johnson wrote:
tom roy wrote:
Several neck operations they would not even do one for him in the US he went to China.
Peyton Manning did not have any of his four neck surgeries performed in China. They were performed in the US by two different surgeons. It was reported that he received several stem cell therapy treatments somewhere in Europe before his fusion operation in Sept 2011. He only missed one season (2011), not two.IMO I hope you continue to improve in your recovery.
I messed up Manning got advise from on stem cell from Chia .He missed 19 months after four surrgies,If I go skiiing and fall hard I risk being payalizebd.After one fushion and lamenectomy. II think he is nuts and his arm is weak and gIetting worse IMO I wil not better I have geniic stenosis likePaytons oldest brother.

tom roy

tom roy
PostTue Jan 20, 2015 1:19 am 
Chief Joseph wrote:
While I agree that Manning should retire now or very soon, one should appreciate his competitive nature and his will to win (and to survive) in a very tough venue. His will to win is what separates him from most, along with being tall and born into the NFL....lol, it's in the genes. Many great athletes have had a tough time knowing when to say when. So who thinks we might just be playing the Colts? Several years back, I was watching the Pats and Colts in the Championship game, NE was maybe 2 TD's ahead, but Manning and the Colts came back to win? Luck?
I messed up Manning got advise from stem cells from China. He missed 19 months after four operations. I think he is crazy to play. If I sk or climbi and fall I risk being paratalized after four fusions and a lamenectomy His arm is weak and getting worse that is nerve damage quad injury is BS that is an excuse. Its time to quit. I will never improve I have genetic chronic stenosis its getting worse. My balance is treatable. When you end up in a wheel chair you can reminisce about all that macho crap all you want. Competitive that's stupid IMO. And your only forty years old lots of fun aye!

Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostTue Jan 20, 2015 2:05 am 
People climb big mountains in the Himalaya and other places knowing that there's a good chance that they might die....Manning chooses to play football. One cannot completely understand the motives of others...as it should be, we are all different, driven by different things, logic does not apply.

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
Jake Neiffer

Jake Neiffer
PostTue Jan 20, 2015 7:31 am 
i deserve the troll label for that one, lol. the vikings lost about as many as the bills did more recently. ya i'm torqued the seahawks win the luckiest game I've ever heard of. And the blazers lose to shaq and kobe when they were up by 15 going into the fourth quarter.

coldrain108
Thundering Herd

coldrain108
Thundering Herd
PostTue Jan 20, 2015 10:11 am 
Defense wins championships. Discount Double Choke could only score 1 TD even with crazy good field position all game long. The Hawk Defense outplayed the Packers. That is the reason they won. If anybody had been handed the game it would have been the Packers if things had turned out differently - they had every opportunity and the Hawk D just stuffed it down their throats. The Hawks are a team - nobody trying to be the single handed hero (see the onside kick as an example of how that looks). The Packers got out coached, out played and out lucked...the championship trifecta.

Since I have no expectations of forgiveness, I don't do it in the first place. That loop hole needs to be closed to everyone.
cascadetraverser

cascadetraverser
PostWed Jan 28, 2015 1:35 am 
Time to rev up this post in time for the big game. Any body watch media day today??? The Hawks look cool and poised.... Gotta like their chances. The boxes on each side favor the Hawks once again. I suppose they could have another cardiac inducing first part of the game as in two weeks ago, but I prefer to think they will bring their A game and play really well. I`ll take the Hawks by 10...

More Cowbell
Warrior Princess

More Cowbell
Warrior Princess
PostWed Jan 28, 2015 9:39 am 

“If you want to forget all your other troubles, wear too tight shoes.” - Unknown
I'm Pysht

I'm Pysht
PostWed Jan 28, 2015 3:07 pm 
olderthanIusedtobe

olderthanIusedtobe
PostWed Jan 28, 2015 4:33 pm 
Who knew porcupines could be so cute? Probably don't want to try cuddling with one just the same. I like the little noise it made while it was trying to snag the corn out of the bucket. The only close encounter I've had with a porkie was in the middle of the night when I was doing a car bivi and it got under a neighboring car, despite the chicken wire fence around it. It was all I could do to encourage it to move along using sticks and rocks, it was not in a hurry to leave. And the noises it made were not cute, they were kinda demonic.

Bedivere
Why Do Witches Burn?

Bedivere
Why Do Witches Burn?
PostThu Jan 29, 2015 11:58 pm 
How do porcupines mate???

olderthanIusedtobe

olderthanIusedtobe
PostFri Jan 30, 2015 12:36 am 
Bedivere wrote:
How do porcupines mate???
Very carefully? biggrin.gif

Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostSun Feb 01, 2015 8:54 pm 
Soooooo, you have the best running back in football who just gained 5 yards on his previous carry, it's second down, the ball is on the one yard line and you think it's a good idea to throw the ball? Really? shakehead.gif Amazing catch to set up the attempt at victory though. up.gif

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
Malachai Constant

Malachai Constant
PostSun Feb 01, 2015 8:56 pm 
So it goes tongue.gif

"You do not laugh when you look at the mountains, or when you look at the sea." Lafcadio Hearn
half fast

half fast
PostSun Feb 01, 2015 9:34 pm 
I couldn't be more disappointed in that play call down.gif down.gif To me anyway, the odds of a interception far out weighed the odds of Lynch dropping the ball... OR... not getting it in the end zone!! ETA: "The Seattle Seahawks lost the Super Bowl, 28-24, on the most insane offensive play call in recent memory. They had a second-and-goal at the 1-yard line and the league's most violent runner in Lynch. But offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell opted to have Russell Wilson throw the ball. It was intercepted by Butler at the goal line on the Seahawks' pick play."

It's all about the fun, oh and maybe the chocolate - half fast