Moderatrix

jenjen

Moderatrix
PostSat Jun 04, 2005 9:37 am 
Reply to topic Reply with quote
I just got mine - they look fantastic.

--------------
If life gives you melons - you might be dyslexic
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
jennmonkey
chupacabra

jennmonkey

chupacabra
PostSat Jun 04, 2005 5:59 pm 
Got mine today too! I love it, looks great.  Thanks again.   ps mailed my check out yesterday.
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
Galadriel

Galadriel

PostMon Jun 06, 2005 3:51 pm 
Thanks for the compliments, everyone.  Glad to hear you like them.  There are 8 left so if anyone else wants one, let me know.
Slugman
Slower than ever

Slugman

Slower than ever
PostMon Jun 06, 2005 4:12 pm 
I got mine today, and they are very nice. I am working right now to affix one to my backpack, one to my daypack, and the last one to my hat. They show really good workmanship, and a strong adhesive. Another thanks to you Galadriel, for the idea and  for the execution.  up.gif

--------------
"There is a pleasure in the pathless woods, There is a rapture on the lonely shore. There is society where none intrudes, By the deep sea, and music in its roar: I love not man the less, but nature more..."  Childe Harold
Olympics

Olympics

PostTue Jun 07, 2005 11:35 am 
oh those are kool....i want one...im gonna have to go home first to see if i can wink.gif
lookout bob
WTA proponent.....

lookout bob

WTA proponent.....
PostThu Jun 09, 2005 6:09 am 
I also received mine yesterday.....it's a very nice design and I'm most pleased....thanks Galadriel for the time and effort.... up.gif

--------------
"Altitude is its own reward"
John Jerome ( from "On Mountains")
salish

salish

PostThu Jun 09, 2005 6:17 am 
I received mine last Friday, Really nice work Galadriel!

Cliff

--------------
My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my short-term memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
Snowbrushy

Snowbrushy

PostFri Jun 10, 2005 11:38 pm 
wonderful!
I'll send in a check.   breakdance.gif  breakdance.gif

I want one on my pack and my girlfriend say's that she'll sew it on with her Singer. Wonderful ..

--------------
Oh Pilot of the storm who leaves no trace Like thoughts inside a dream Heed the path that led me to that place Yellow desert stream.
Galadriel

Galadriel

PostSat Jun 11, 2005 6:50 am 
Okay Snowbrushy, I'll hold one for you.
Newt
Short Timer

Newt

Short Timer
PostSat Jun 11, 2005 7:09 am 
Just wondering if anyone is taking care of Frank's. I think he boogied north before they were done?

--------------
It's pretty safe to say that if we take all of man kinds accumulated knowledge, we still don't know everything. So, I hope you understand why I don't believe you know everything. But then again, maybe you do.
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
jimmymac
Zip Lock Bagger

jimmymac

Zip Lock Bagger
PostSat Jun 11, 2005 7:56 am 
Newt, you're a 100% nice guy, you know that? You do more for my image of WSDOT than all their PR staff lumped together. Now, back to our regularly scheduled thread.

--------------
"Profound serenity is the product of unfaltering Trust and heightened vulnerability."
Newt
Short Timer

Newt

Short Timer
PostSat Jun 11, 2005 6:46 pm 
Now don't go tryin to brown me up Jimmy. I'm not a nice guy. Don't forget that.

Now, whatcha want?

--------------
It's pretty safe to say that if we take all of man kinds accumulated knowledge, we still don't know everything. So, I hope you understand why I don't believe you know everything. But then again, maybe you do.
jimmymac
Zip Lock Bagger

jimmymac

Zip Lock Bagger
PostSat Jun 11, 2005 8:09 pm 
Newt wrote:
Now, whatcha want?

lol.gif Don't worry, Newt. When a coworker brings in a carton full of zucchini, and offers them for free, he ain't lookin' for anything in return. He just needs to unload a surplus.

If I don't bleed off a little positive energy every now and then, my hair starts to hurt. It's a curse. Seriously, it was nice to see someone other than a grizzly looking out for ol' Frank.

--------------
"Profound serenity is the product of unfaltering Trust and heightened vulnerability."
Jeff R
Closet hiker.

Jeff R

Closet hiker.
PostSun Jun 12, 2005 3:48 pm 
What a great patch!  up.gif  now I just need to figure out which piece of gear gets the flair. Thanks, Galadriel!

P.S: very prompt  shipping. smile.gif
Newt
Short Timer

Newt

Short Timer
PostSun Jun 12, 2005 6:00 pm 
Thanks Mr. Jimmy for bleedin off some positive energy and such. I was just kiddin. You know? biggrin.gif  I know I can use it as well as a lot of others. smile.gif  agree.gif

So you got extra Zuks?. Zucchini bread is the way to go. Love it hot.

Newt

--------------
  Display:     All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > NW Hikers Patch is ready
  Happy Birthday Damian, chefothefuture, Dogman, ridgescrambler, Bryan K, Eaglecadd!
Jump to:   
Search this topic: