Forum Index > Support & Feedback > How to include images in your posts
Previous :: Next Topic  
Slugman
Slower than ever

Slugman

Slower than ever
PostThu Sep 01, 2005 3:29 am 
Reply to topic Reply with quote
All of a sudden my flickr pics don't show up as thumbnails that expand into the large pics when clicked on, but rather come out as just underlined links, then just the thumbnail appears when it's clicked. This happens even if one of my old pics that worked before is re-added to a post. This has just started after I upgraded my flickr uploadr to the newer version, but it is affecting even pics uploaded before I upgraded. However, pics previously embeded in posts here still work correctly.  confused.gif

--------------
"There is a pleasure in the pathless woods, There is a rapture on the lonely shore. There is society where none intrudes, By the deep sea, and music in its roar: I love not man the less, but nature more..."  Childe Harold
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
Kyndra

Kyndra

PostThu Sep 01, 2005 4:04 am 
I had the same problem as Slugman.  I thought I was doing something wrong since it the was the first time I had tried to use it.  I tried twice with the same outcome.....  No thumbnail image, just a link.  hhmmm

--------------
"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer." - Albert Camus
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
Tom
Admin

Tom

Admin
PostThu Sep 01, 2005 8:42 am 
OK, I see the problem.  Looks like flickr has changed the format of their links.  Should be fixed now.
Tom
Admin

Tom

Admin
PostFri Sep 02, 2005 12:41 pm 
FYI, I've put in some code to pop up larger flickr images (up to 1024x768) for those of you with large monitors who set your screen resolution higher than this.  Let me know if this results in some of you not not seeing any image.
Red Squatch
NW Native Species

Red Squatch

NW Native Species
PostTue Sep 06, 2005 9:12 pm 
Just testing it out

Heading out to my Island, following the steps of Peter
Heading out to my Island, following the steps of Peter

Walking out to my Island

Perched on top the Island
Perched on top the Island

Made it!

--------------
Good judgment comes from experience... experience comes from bad judgment... PPE
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
Brian Curtis
Trail Blazer/HiLaker

Brian Curtis

Trail Blazer/HiLaker
PostThu Sep 29, 2005 12:10 am 
This goes back to our earlier discussion in this thread about automatically resizing and uploading pics from iPhoto to Flickr on a Mac. I found another piece of software called PictureSync that does this nicely. Its the one I've started using. It also works with iView MediaPro and drag and drop from other apps.
Karen

Karen

PostTue Oct 25, 2005 3:11 pm 
Testing
Bet you don't know where this road is.
Bet you don't know where this road is.

--------------
stay together, learn the flowers, go light - from Turtle Island, Gary Snyder

PostTue Oct 25, 2005 3:18 pm 
It looks EXACTLY like Olympic View Dr in Edmonds -  except there is no bike path. frown.gif

Hey, look who's flickr enabled. tongue.gif
Allison
Feckless Swooner

Allison

Feckless Swooner
PostTue Oct 25, 2005 3:52 pm 
test caption
test caption

--------------
www.allisonoutside.com

follow me on Twitter! @AllisonLWoods
Karen

Karen

PostTue Oct 25, 2005 4:30 pm 
Prince Kuhio,

.... its near Dewatto. One of the prettiest roads I've ever driven/walked.

Finally got tired of not being able to post a photo from time to time so figured it out. I'm a slow learner.

Karen

--------------
stay together, learn the flowers, go light - from Turtle Island, Gary Snyder
polecatjoe
Silent but deadly

polecatjoe

Silent but deadly
PostFri Nov 18, 2005 10:24 am 
There is a NWHikers group at Flickr for anyone who wants to join and share their photo collections. I hope I didn't step on anyone's toes starting it, but it seemed like kind of a cool idea.

Just go to groups and search for "NWHikers".

--------------
"If we didn't live venturously, plucking the wild goat by the beard, and trembling over precipices, we should never be depressed, I've no doubt; but already should be faded, fatalistic and aged."    - Virginia Woolf
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
Slugman
Slower than ever

Slugman

Slower than ever
PostFri Nov 18, 2005 9:11 pm 
I just joined both groups and posted some pictures to the groups' albums.

One funny note: of all the pictures I've ever posted at Flickr, 180-something pics, the ones viewed the most by far are the two "squirrell in the bicycle spokes" shots.

--------------
"There is a pleasure in the pathless woods, There is a rapture on the lonely shore. There is society where none intrudes, By the deep sea, and music in its roar: I love not man the less, but nature more..."  Childe Harold
Stones
funk soul brother

Stones

funk soul brother
PostMon May 29, 2006 9:19 am 
I found that I can drag & drop from my Photoshop Organizer right into the Flickr Uploader.

--------------
Let me stand next to your fire
Likes2Hike
Turtlin' Along

Likes2Hike

Turtlin' Along
PostFri Jul 28, 2006 9:55 pm 
My 1st Pic
Summer 2006. Those clouds stood out almost as well as that peak.
Summer 2006. Those clouds stood out almost as well as that peak.
BarbE

BarbE

PostWed Aug 02, 2006 11:16 am 
test
Snowlake
Snowlake
  Display:     All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Forum Index > Support & Feedback > How to include images in your posts
  Happy Birthday outdoorgirl, wildernessed!
Jump to:   
Search this topic: