Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Warning! Arts Plug
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostFri Sep 29, 2023 10:06 am 
Dance Theater Northwest Fall Showcase Saturday, October 7th 2023 7:00 PM University Place Library Atrium 3609 Market Pl W, University Place, WA 98466 admission is free! Suburban Times article

"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostTue Oct 24, 2023 11:32 am 
see next post

"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."
Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostSun Dec 03, 2023 9:25 am 
DTN Nutcracker 2023
DTN Nutcracker 2023
Don't miss it! wink.gif * if the venue allows it, there will be BK's pie for sale during intermission *

Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostThu Dec 07, 2023 9:14 am 
UPDATE - NUTCRACKER DECEMBER 16th and 17th * just received word that PIE will be allowed at the venue - so this is one you don't want to miss! * wink.gif

Now I Fly
Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostFri Dec 15, 2023 11:00 pm 
Dance Theater Northwest Nutcracker 2023 Pumpkin Pie
Dance Theater Northwest Nutcracker 2023 Pumpkin Pie
Suburban Times article Dance Theater Northwest Nutcracker 2023 pie will be available during intermission! wink.gif

Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostSun Dec 17, 2023 1:51 pm 
okay okay... so the pie thing for last night's performance got goofed up because somebody forgot to bring forks. (don't know why they couldn't eat pumpkin pie with their fingers, but I got out-voted on that one.) so I gave away all of the pies - one to the former Mayor of University Place (who said she came just for the pies), one for "Clara's" father, and the others to long-time volunteers. because.... old pie just isn't going to do.. so I whipped up some new pies, and I have the paper plates, forks, and "Ready Whip" all packed and ready to go. Curtain time is 4:00 pm. when you want something done....
DNT Nutcracker Pumpkin Pie 12/17/23
DNT Nutcracker Pumpkin Pie 12/17/23

Kascadia
Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostSat Dec 23, 2023 1:26 pm 
^ sold out ten minutes into intermission! YAY! performance was fabulous - every hand where it was supposed to be. Fancy ACED the fouttes at both performances.

Now I Fly